Clay Travis, of Out Kick the Coverage, has had plenty of fun at Dooley’s expense during his time at Tennessee, and Dooley has deserved a lot of it. Now that he’s not the head coach of the Tennessee Volunteers anymore, Dooley is firing a shot at fellow lawyer Travis.
Dooley tweeted the above as part of his “Top 10 reasons to embrace (or fear) professional transition, and other things I’ve been doing the last month” list.
He started on December 21st and is currently through number 6. His tweeting of lists is about as quick as his turn around of the Volunteers program after Kiffin left. I’m guessing this list is never finished.
10. Joined the FFCA founded by some guy named Gruden. Shirt and visor free of charge. twitter.com/DerekDooley/st…
— Derek Dooley (@DerekDooley) December 21, 2012
9. Knocking the rust off the old law books to help me spar against @claytravisbgid.Or is that really necessary?
— Derek Dooley (@DerekDooley) December 22, 2012
8. Know how Jack feels after trip to Publix (M Keaton/Mr Mom). Last time feeling that helpless: when any opposing offense took the field.
— Derek Dooley (@DerekDooley) December 23, 2012
7. Called D Hart to wish Merry Christmas and verify the game was really over. Response: Unlike LSU and UNC, last 34 months not reviewable.
— Derek Dooley (@DerekDooley) December 24, 2012
6. Christmas…A time to love and celebrate all things family…and to think of a new excuse to keep the ever popular Barbara off the air.
— Derek Dooley (@DerekDooley) December 25, 2012
9 million reasons Tennessee won’t get rid of Derek Dooley
Derek Dooley Given His Walking Papers
Derek Dooley out at Tennessee