Found April 08, 2013 on
- WWE posted this video for their 2013 Extreme Rules pay-per-view:
- The Rock made his first comments on Twitter after losing the WWE Title to John Cena at WrestleMania 29. Rock replied to an earlier tweet from UFC President Dana White talking about WrestleMania. Rock replied:
“@danawhite Appreciate that brother! A helluva show. My tequila bottle awaits when I get home. Can’t wait for #UFC159. #Bones”
BEST OF MAXIM
The Rock won't be on Raw tonight after suffering an injury during his WWE Championship loss to John Cena at WrestleMania.
The Rock tweeted: "In the middle of last nights Wrestlemania match
I tore my abdomen & adductor muscles off the bone. Just part of the
job. But as we know it's all about #JustBringIt. WWE Universe THANK YOU for all the love & well...
- After last night’s WWE RAW ended in East Rutherford, New Jersey, John Cena got on the mic and gave props to the crowd. Cena then laid the WWE Title out in the ring and said that it was for the fans. Cena got a massive pop. Cena said they usually play music to end the show, but tonight, the fans were the music. He left the ring while the whole crowd hummed Fandango’s theme again...
- Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey will the fallout from WrestleMania 29. No matches or segments are confirmed for tonight’s show.
Top stars set for tonight’s show include The Rock and Chris Jericho. Brock Lesnar, Triple H and The Undertaker are not advertised.
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:
- WWE posted the following video looking at the wild crowd at Monday’s RAW:
- WWE also posted video of Fandango’s theme being played after RAW:
- The dark main event after Tuesday’s SmackDown tapings in Boston saw John Cena, Kane and Daniel Bryan beat Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose by DQ when Rollins hit Cena with a chair. After the match, the babyfaces hit The...
Partial Source: Prowrestling.net
soren sent this one along: I was reading the recap of Wrestlemania and it was mentioned that The Rock and John Cena were talking in the ring after the match, but that it couldn’t e heard what they were saying. I watched the show with some friends — one of whom is partially deaf and can read lips. She said that John Cena was telling The Rock...
Michelle Beadle of Access Hollywood and The Crossover interviewed John Cena this morning shared the following photo on Twitter.
WWE.com also posted these pics on Facebook:
- WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley will be the special guest at the Atlantic League Somerset Patriots baseball game at TD Bank Ballpark on Friday, April 19 beginning at 7:05PM.
- Booker T discussed his relationship with Triple H during an interview on The Troy show.
"Hunter and I, for the longest time, we've never been friends or anything like that but I've always respected...
- Former WWE Diva Candice Michelle congratulated Trish Stratus' induction into the WWE Hall of Fame, writing on Twitter, "Congrats @trishstratuscom on HoF and more importantly on your angel growing and this new chapter of life! So excited for to you!!"
- Laycool reunited at last night's WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony. Here is a photo of the group together.
- The Bella Twins commented on their boyfriends John Cena and Daniel Bryan winning at WrestleMania 29:“But we are happy for 2 very big wins last night. 2 champs with 2 happy girls! #Wrestlemania”- WWE is issuing refunds for people who ordered the WrestleMania 29 stream on WWE.com and had difficulty watching the show. Fans can go to wwe.com/ppv, go to the “contact us” section...
To most of the UFC world, Conor McGregor (pictured) was nothing more than a preliminary card fighter entering UFC on FUEL TV 9. However, the featherweight has been considered one of Ireland’s best scrapers for the past two years and he had a point to prove Saturday against Marcus Brimage.
“Notorious” also had some paychecks he desperately needed to pocket. McGregor likely...
- In his final interview before going into the WWE Hall of Fame, Bruno Sammartino spoke with Inside The Ropes. Here are highlights:Thoughts on Billy Graham’s recent comments about him:“I think I feel sorry for him. I think he’s done so much drugs throughout his career that his brains been burned out because he speaks of things he knows nothing about. For example in my own situation...