Forget the teases, it is Know your enemy with PhinsPhocus.
1) If you were the Bills' defensive or offensive coordinator, how would you attack the Dolphins?
CJ Spiller, CJ Spiller then some more CJ Spiller. He is a special player and needs to get the ball (Editor's note: Tell that to Chan). Dolphins also tend to struggle against Tight ends so I would try and get Scott Chandler involved. In terms of how to attack the Miami offense, I would try and make them one dimensional and force Ryan Tannehill to beat you. Tannehill has been a turnover machine when you get pressure him (9ints and 3 fumbles).
2) Why has your defense played well against the run, but not against the pass?
Inconsistency. Players like Sean Smith (CB) look like pro bowl caliber players one week and the next week looks like complete dud. The secondary has been strong at times and at other times very weak. Safety Reshad Jones however is having a career year and could be a factor in helping the secondary get back into shape.
3) What makes Cameron Wake such a dominate pass rusher? How can the Bills stop him?
He is the complete package: strong and able to have a speed rush off the edge. Wake not only has the big sack numbers but can draw a ton of holding calls against offensive tackles. I would double Wake, but you would then have to be careful because the two interior linemen are solid players as well. However, the Dolphins haven't been able to get a pass rush on the other side of Wake and teams are veering away from him to exploit the other side.
4) How has Reggie Bush been for you guys this year? He had a big game against Oakland the 2nd week of the season, but since then, he hasn't gone over 67 yards rushing.
Bush has slowed down for sure. You see flashes where it's exciting and then you see some 3 or 4 yard losses. Bush got off to a quick start, but as you said, he started to slow down a bit. Bush has the ability to break away at any time though. Bush had a fumble early last week and was kept on the bench most of the game, which has been the talk of the town. Being a FA next year, I wouldn't be shocked to see a little of Daniel Thomas this Thursday. Thomas is also the more physical runner.
5) Can you name a player or two Bills fans might not know much about, but should keep an eye out for?
Olivier Vernon - young rookie outside linebacker has been a special teams and gotten a few sacks for us.
Sean Smith - He is the number #1 corner on Miami. He should either shut down Stevie Johnson or get completely embarrassed.
6) Why does it always seem hard for Miami to sell out their home games?
I have no idea. I have been searching for that answer myself for years. I suppose with winning, the fans will come though. Dolphins fans still hate Jeff Ireland, which doesn't help matters.