Found November 05, 2012 on
- After Raw went off the air, Dolph Ziggler’s team attacked Ryback and John Cena. Cody Rhodes was isolated, and received signatures from Ryback, Cena and Wade Barrett.
Afterwards, Cena gave Barrett the microphone. Barrett said this is the first time he has ever been cheered and he will forever wear the Union Jack.
Ziggler came out to shout at Wade, but Cena hit him with the AA, and allowed Wade to carry on after telling Ziggler to show some manners. Barrett then promised to beat Sheamus on WWE Main Event and also promised to be the first English champion. Barrett then thanked the crowd and left to the back.
- Friday’s Smackdown show drew a 1.96 rating for Syfy network, up from the 1.93 rating it did the week before. Smackdown averaged 2.878 million viewers compared to the 2.820 million averaged during the previous episode.
WRESTLING HUMOR: WWE Shop Search Result Parody, Meet the Peoples Finger, Jericho Pyro Comedy…
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Will John Cena give the rub to Dolph Ziggler?:
After a solid couple of years as everybody’s pick for the next big main eventer, Dolph Ziggler is set to break the proverbial “glass ceiling” and work a storyline with WWE’s top-dog John Cena. Naturally this is the next step in the AJ Lee scandal, which is being exposed by Vickie Guerrero on Raw.
Ziggler has been given the opportunity...
- We noted before that WWE will be holding tryouts this week in the UK. Those tryouts began this morning with two three-hour sessions. Jim Ross is working the tryouts and revealed that there are 28 prospects participating and two of those are women.
- As noted, WWE Hall of Famer Edge will undergo neck surgery on Thursday – a procedure that he has put off for several months. The...
- Below is footage of Wade Barrett speaking to the crowd after last night’s RAW in England:
- To hype tonight’s Super SmackDown on SyFy, WWE’s website is doing an angle where Big Show attacked Sheamus in a pub last night after RAW. William Regal, who was out having a pint with Sheamus, tried to break the fight up.
Big Plans Revealed for the World Title + Busty New Layla Candids!
- William Regal wrote the following about his commentary work on NXT which caused speculation that Hunico had been suspended when he's really just out with an injury:
"Thank you Wembley.Asked some political questions today in an interview and realised that I haven't watched the news for 12 years.Im clueless. Apart from my interests in my interests,this is my only connection...
- Wade Barrett was asked on Twitter why he wraps his knuckles. He replied:
"I wrap my fists, but my knuckles are always bare. Wrapping my fists compacts the metacarpal bones in my hand, which leads to a harder punching surface and a reduced risk of injury."
- The local wrestler who Jack Swagger defeated before Tuesday's WWE TV tapings in Birmingham was Dutch wrestler...
- Embedded below is the video that aired during Monday's episode of Raw, hyping Jerry "The King" Lawler's return to the announce booth next week.
- WWE published an article looking at the history of the nWo. It's a fun look back at the group that revolutionized the industry.
- Vickie Guerrero wrote the following on message on Twitter earlier today.
– At Sunday’s SmackDown live event in England, Sheamus was accompanied to the ring by six members of the London Irish rugby team. Also on the show, Wade Barrett and William Regal teamed, working as babyfaces and defeating the team of Ted DiBiase and Johnny Curtis.
– Former WWE Diva Serena Deeb participated in the Free to Breathe Yogathon in Baltimore this weekend. The event...
- Former WWE Diva Serena Deeb participated in the Free to Breathe Yogathon in Baltimore this weekend. The event raised over $30,000 for charity.
- The Bella Twins filmed another Celebrity Sweat fitness video this weekend with actor James Maslow, rapper Nelly and others.
- At Sunday’s SmackDown live event in England, Wade Barrett and William Regal teamed together as babyfaces. They...
Chris Jericho spoke with Colin Stone for RadioCaley.com and discussed a number of interesting topics. Here are some of the highlights:
On whether or not he has anything left to do after being in a successful band, wrestling at the top, etc.: “It’s funny, because I never really looked at it as some big laudnry list of things to do. I mean, the only things I wanted to do when I...