Found April 09, 2013 on
- After The Undertaker, Kane and Daniel Bryan sent The Shield back into the crowd at last night’s RAW, Taker’s music played and all three men walked to the stage together. The crowd popped big time when all three did Taker’s “last ride” pose together. Here’s a photo:
- The pre-game and post-game desk show WWE did at WrestleMania with Jim Ross, Dusty Rhodes, Kofi Kingston and Scott Sanford is scheduled to be part of every pay-per-view going forward. No word yet if Kofi will be a regular.
- Moments after winning the World Heavyweight Title on last night’s RAW, Dolph Ziggler spoke with Matt Striker on the WWE App. Ziggler entered the backstage area to a round of applause. Ziggler said he deserves the win and it’s been a long time coming. Ziggler says the title proves he backs up what he says.
Spoiler on the WWE Tag Titles, Busty New Maryse Bikini Pics, More
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
BEST OF MAXIM
- Embedded below is a promo that aired during WrestleMania for The Rock’s next movie, Pain & Gain.
- Dolph Ziggler was asked if he knew when he would cash in the Money in the Bank briefcase during an interview with CBS-19 in Cleveland.
“Honestly, no,” Ziggler admitted. “It’s anytime. [On] Monday, [when] everyone’s like ‘yay, we did so great yesterday, let’s talk...
Here are some more congratulations from WWE stars and alumni (and Ziggler’s ex Amy Schumer) toward Dolph Ziggler for his World Title win last night on Raw:
John Cena: No problem Champ! Congrats RT @HEELZiggler: “@JohnCena: Read all about it… The Champ returns to Boston’s @tdgarden tonight for SmackDown!” – @BostonGlobe” -thanks for the plug, bro
AJ Lee: Congratulations...
- Zeb Colter tweeted the following about Dolph Ziggler winning the World Heavyweight Title on RAW:“Congrats to Dolph Ziggler who cherry picked Del Rio…and took the title. The only saving grace is that an American now has the title. Si!!”“Del Rio knew that Ziggler had the MONEY IN THE BANK shot. He lost to an American…fairly. Ziggler beware. Now it gets interesting.”Ricardo...
- After The Undertaker, Kane and Daniel Bryan sent The Shield back into the crowd at last night’s RAW, Taker’s music played and all three men walked to the stage together. The crowd popped big time when all three did Taker’s “last ride” pose together. Here is a photo of them doing the pose:
- The pre-game and post-game desk show WWE did at WrestleMania with Jim Ross, Dusty...
- Dolph Ziggler defeated Alberto Del Rio on tonight’s RAW to become the new World Heavyweight Champion.
Ziggler cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase after Del Rio won a handicap match over Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger. Del Rio sold a leg injury which led to the loss to Ziggler.
Here is a photo of Ziggler holding the World Heavyweight Championship title:
- CM Punk joined Dave Lagreca and Doug Mortman on Busted Open to promote WrestleMania 29. Here are some highlights from the interview:
The heavy work load over the last year:
“I think I have a real problem with admitting if I’m burnt out or anything like that. That’s just based off my work ethic. I don’t ever admit when I’m hurt and I don’t think a lot of the great guys...
- Brock Lesnar was knocked out cold after a knee from Triple H about five minutes into their WrestleMania 29 match. There is speculation that Lesnar suffered a concussion and kept going.
- Regarding CM Punk, we noted that he busted up his leg in the WrestleMania match against The Undertaker, when he did the elbow drop onto the announce table. Punk got x-rays on Sunday night and...
- While Triple H and The Undertaker appeared in segments with Kane and Daniel Bryan against The Shield at this week’s WWE TV tapings, word is that neither man will be working the feud right now.
The current plan is for Kane and Daniel Bryan to defend the WWE Tag Team Titles against two members of The Shield, likely at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view. It’s expected this is where...
- CM Punk banged up his knee in the spot where he jumped off the top rope with a flying elbow onto The Undertaker and the announcers table. People backstage were amazed that Punk didn’t slow down and finished the match because he was in a lot of pain.
- Time was cut from the Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio match at last nights pay-per-view.
- As noted earlier, several mid card...
- While Triple H and The Undertaker appeared in segments with Kane and Daniel Bryan against The Shield at this week's WWE TV tapings, word is that neither man will be working the feud right now.
The current plan is for Kane and Daniel Bryan to defend the WWE Tag Team Titles against two members of The Shield, likely at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view. It's expected this is...
Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey will the fallout from WrestleMania 29. No matches or segments are confirmed for tonight’s show.
Top stars set for tonight’s show include The Rock and Chris Jericho. Brock Lesnar, Triple H and The Undertaker are not advertised.
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:
Booker T discussed his relationship with Triple H during an interview on The Troy show.
“Hunter and I, for the longest time, we’ve never been friends or anything like that but I’ve always respected him for his body of work,” Booker said. “Being a guy that was in WCW watching what was going on the other side as one of the guys, I could actually see what was happening....