Found January 30, 2013 on
The following is from WWE.com:
LAS VEGAS — WWE.com sources now indicate that Mr. McMahon suffered a broken left hip as the result of Brock Lesnar’s surprise attack at the conclusion of Monday night’s Raw and will have to undergo surgery as a result.
After revealing some damning evidence that exhibited Paul Heyman’s connection to both Brad Maddox and The Shield, the WWE Chairman had made up his mind to fire Heyman in front of the entire WWE Universe. But just as Mr. McMahon was about to send Heyman packing with two notorious words, Brock’s music reverberated throughout the arena and the hulking behemoth laid out Mr. McMahon with a crushing F-5, which appears to have inflicted serious injury on the WWE Chairman.
It remains to be seen why Brock has returned to WWE after a five-month absence to target Mr. McMahon or what role, if any, Heyman had in such a vicious assault.
It has been reported that the WWE Chairman has been scheduled for surgery, although no date is confirmed at this tim...
BEST OF MAXIM
After initially reporting that Vince McMahon had broken his pelvis, WWE.com is now reporting that Mr. McMahon's left hip was broken in the attack by Brock Lesnar. Well, there's some truth to this.
Mr. McMahon does need hip surgery. But it's not due to Lesnar's F5 on Monday Night Raw. The Wrestling Observer (subscrition required), reports that he's legit injured...
According to a report from the Wrestling Observer, Vince McMahon is legitimately getting surgery on his left hip shortly. The angle with Lesnar was a storyline reason to give him a reason for it. He’s had the bad hip for some time.
WWE.com posted the following story on the surgery:
LAS VEGAS — WWE.com sources now indicate that Mr. McMahon suffered a broken left hip as the result...
- As seen on last night’s RAW, Brock Lesnar returned to WWE TV and attacked Vince McMahon, laying him out with a F-5.
WWE’s website announced that Vince suffered a broken pelvis. No word yet if this is a real injury or part of the storyline. They posted this photo of Vince being taken away on a stretcher while Stephanie McMahon is with him:
- As seen on last night’s RAW, Brock Lesnar returned to WWE TV and attacked Vince McMahon, laying him out with a F-5.WWE’s website announced that Vince suffered a broken pelvis. They posted this photo of Vince being taken away on a stretcher while Stephanie McMahon is with him:
- Here is the current line-up of the major players running the direction of WWE:
* Vince McMahon, Chairman of the Board and CEO
* Kevin Dunn, Executive Vice President, Television Production
* George Barrios, Chief Financial Officer
* Paul Levesque (Triple H), Executive Vice President, Talent
* Michael Luisi, WWE Studios President; Executive Vice President, Business Development...
- The Road to WrestleMania 29 continues with tonight's RAW from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tonight's show will have a RAW Roulette theme with the spin-the-wheel gimmick.
Confirmed for tonight's show is new WWE Champion The Rock, Vince McMahon giving Paul Heyman a performance review and more. John Cena and Randy Orton vs. Big Show and Dolph Ziggler...
Report by Noah Mark & Rajah.com.
After Monday’s WWE RAW went off the air, WWE officials and medical personnel came down to the ring to tend to Vince McMahon. He was stretchered out of the ring while JBL and Michael Cole tended to him, looking very concerned.
John Cena’s music hits and he tells the audience that Vince McMahon is being checked out by WWE doctors and “appears...
- WWE's live events averaged 6,210 paid fans for the month of December 2012.
- WWE shipped 444,000 DVD's during December 2012, up 52%. The most shipped DVD's as of late are WrestleMania 28 with 237,000 units, CM Punk with 120,000 units, NWO Revolution with 106,000 units and the Attitude Era set with 105,000 units.
- WWE's website had 11 million unique visitors...
- WWE’s live events averaged 6,210 paid fans for the month of December 2012.
- WWE shipped 444,000 DVD’s during December 2012, up 52%. The most shipped DVD’s as of late are WrestleMania 28 with 237,000 units, CM Punk with 120,000 units, NWO Revolution with 106,000 units and the Attitude Era set with 105,000 units.
- WWE’s website had 11 million unique visitors in December...
The Rock and CM Punk will rematch and headline the 2013 Elimination Chamber PPV in a match that is bound to excite and disappoint fans throughout the WWE Universe. Sorry Internet Wrestling Community but the WWE is about to rub some more salt in your wounds.