The ACC won all five matchups last night, and none were particularly close, outside of perhaps Georgia Tech's 11 point win. Duke certainly made things interesting with a slow start against UNCG. The game was close until the last TV timeout of the 1st half, but then Duke came out and made 2 straight 3's to stretch the lead to 8 and never looked back. It's a perfect example of what can happen after exam week.
Elsewhere, UNC cruised and grabbed a total of 72 rebounds against Nicholls (no longer called Nicholls State). That total is the most rebounds any team has grabbed all season.
One highlight in the Virginia Tech game is worth showing, Robert Brown with a nasty dunk.
Tonight, NC State goes on the road to play a tough St. Bonaventure team who is ranked #87 in Pomeroy's rankings. We'll learn a lot about Mark Gottfried and his ability to motivate tonight. After hosting #1 Syracuse on Saturday and losing like they did, it would be easy to lose focus against St. Bonaventure. Also, someone should give CJ Leslie a banana or two to eat.
We're approaching bowl season (finally), and the ACC gets you ready with a video...
- Mason Plumlee Becoming Duke's Go-To Man in the Paint
- Duke Shakes Off Post Exam Rust Shoots Past UNCG
- UNC 99 Nicholls 49
- Bonnies to get test from ACC’s Wolfpack
- Roy Williams Gets Mad, Heels Respond
- Cavaliers’ Scott named ACC Player of the Week
- Virginia men’s basketball enters AP poll at No. 24
- The Defensive Value of Bernard James
- ACC basketball report card
- Strelow: Coach Roy Williams not happy with UNC’s performance against Nicholls State
- UNC dominates Nicholls for 99-49 win
- McAdoo’s ACC adjustment
- UNC investigating possible NCAA violation over party flier
- Video: Larry Brown visits Mark Turgeon at Maryland
- Hokies pull away from Ospreys
- Tech men top Alabama A&M
- Virginia men return to the AP Top 25
- Hokies pull away to win fourth straight game
- Tigers roll, but road gets more difficult
- Brian Gregory quotes
- UNC stomps Nicholls State, 99-49, for 4th straight win
- Butter up! Orange, Pack sing praises
- Shadows surround talented Orange
- Walker’s return sparks Wake Forest to victory
- UNC’s Marshall stands above crowded field for Cousy Award
Alabama State 45 @ Clemson 70
UNCG 63 @ Duke 90
Alabama A&M 54 @ Georgia Tech 65
Nicholls State 49 @ UNC 99
North Florida 55 @ Virginia Tech 84
St. Bonaventure @ NC State