Found October 23, 2012 on
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
It shouldn’t be a surprise that Erin Andrews has had to deal with some pretty crazy people in her life, considering she’s a famous (and attractive) sports reporter. However, we feel that she hasn’t had to deal with a person as crazy as this random Asian lady – she has been making constant threats at her over Twitter for no apparent reason.
@erinandrews You annoy me one more...
Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
It seems like Hyun K. Chung strongly dislikes former ESPN sideline reporter and current Fox Sports broadcaster Erin Andrews, as she has some pretty harsh words for her on Twitter.
Chung has been harassing Andrews for quite some time now, writing some very disturbing and absurd tweets like calling Andrews a lot of derogatory terms along with saying...
If you tuned in to Game 7 between the Giants and Cardinals, you got a chance to see FOX’s prized 2012 acquisition: Erin Andrews.
The former ESPN reporter’s Wikipedia profile describes her as an American sportscaster, journalist, and television personality. It has two of the three wrong and the one that is right- television personality- she isn’t even very good at.
I will preface...
• Hotter in this photo: Joe Buck or Erin Andrews?
• Hunter Pence’s Gm7 NLCS broken bat sells for $400
• Say hello to OKC Thunder’s new sideline reporter
• Have UF-UGA ticket stub? Get into strip club – FREE
• THIS NHL WAG Elisha Cuthbert GIF
• The Best of Halloween At The Playboy Mansion
• South African Arm Bra Model Of The Day: Shané
• The amazing new Nina...