Found October 20, 2011 on
• Baseball Tonight Sign FAIL: How’s The TV, Nyger
• 76ers minority owner about to destroy some poon
• 1st Erin Andrews Halloween costume of 2011
• Report: This is Justin Bieber’s road beef
• Gracie -125: Tanned Gracie Carvalho vs. This Bra!
• Drunk Girls On Poles Overload: 100+ Photos!
• Jennifer Hawkins just d#$king around in bikini
• Michael Crabtree harassed by Raiders fan cop?
Filed under: Daily Dump
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Erin Andrews is on a serious dating spree. Everytime you turn around the chick has a new boyfriend. I’m hoping my number gets called before 2012.
You’d think that the love for EA would have died down by now, but if you thought that you were wrong. It’s actually quite incredibly. The chick has staying power. What is it? She’s hot, but she’s not supermodel...
Whenever, a coach speaks out against a hometown fan, questions are going to be asked. By Chip Kelly rudely telling a fan to shut up who was excited about the team beating Arizona State 41-27, the only logical conclusion is that he was trying to impress Erin Andrews. I guess just like the speed of
• 128 Sexy NBA Dancers Out Of Work!
• Pat Croce Update: Shirtless in Caribbean
• Broken Hockey Noses: Yep, it’s sure broken
• Hottest Deaf NFL Cheerleader Of All Time
• Hottest Ice Cream Bodypainting Gallery EVER!
• Pics: LeAnn Rimes 6 burgers from 85 pounds
• GOPer: Women should be whores in bed
• Erin Andrews: “Love Pokey Sticks”
Filed under: Daily Dump
Excitement continues to build up as we are just a day away from perhaps the biggest showdown thus far in the Big Ten, when the Wisconsin Badgers come to Spartan Stadium to take on the Michigan State Spartans. If that wasn’t exciting enough, ESPN College GameDay adds to the euphoric atmosphere by making a stop in East Lansing for game day.
ESPN College GameDay isn’t short of big...
As you might know by know, Busted Coverage spent a few weeks on the road this fall attending some of the biggest college football games with Quinn the AXE (@AXE) mannequin and our cohorts at COED Magazine. We made it to four ESPN GameDay stops and knocked off dozens of bucket list items. There were pictures with Erin Andrews, multiple beers at the best college bars & of course...
Here we have it, our first Erin Andrews Halloween Costume
As this tweet shows, it is Erin Andrews approved.
So cool! Thx RT @brookeealisonn: @ErinAndrews Homecoming Week 2011: For character day, I was you!
Congrats on the outfit shout-out Brooke Bovier
-Staying with the Halloween theme:
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleaders made their annual trek to Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens...