– In an interview with Men’s Fitness, Hugh Jackman revealed he got advice from Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson on putting on muscle. He said: “He told me that if in a six-month period you want to put on 25 pounds of lean muscle and not fat, eat natural and eat 6,000 calories a day. There were times when I would literally eat with the mind set of working out. ‘One more mouthful, one more, come on, come on, you’ve got to finish this meal!’”
– WWE returns to the Budweiser Gardens in London, Ontario, Canada on Saturday, September 14th, 2013 at 7:30 PM. Tickets go on sale July 13th.
– Bruiser Brody was born on this date in 1946. He died on July 17, 1988 when he was stabbed to death backstage at a World Wrestling Council event by wrestler and booker Jose Gonzalez.
– Mitsuharu Misawa was born on this date in 1962. He died on June 13, 2009 after losing consciousness during a tag team match.
– Trent Acid died on this date in 2010 of a drug overdose.
– There are no pro wrestling shows listed for E