NEW ORLEANS - SEPTEMBER 08: U.S. first lady Michelle Obama speaks during a press conference during the NFL s Play 60 campaign to fight childhood obesity at Brock Elementary School September 8, 2010 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Obama joined NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and former NFL coach Tony Dungy to promote the Play 60 campaign and the NFL's newest efforts to support Let's Move! (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images)
First Lady Michelle Obama will do something that no other First Lady has ever done before — release a hip-hop record. The record is all apart of Mrs. Obama’s Let’s Move! Program.
The tracklist for the album has just been released and it features the likes of Doug E. Fresh, Travis Barker, and Iman Shumpert. That’s right, New York Knickerbocker Iman Shumpert will feature on a track called Pass The Rock — which in a different genre of hip-hop could mean something very different.
Here is the full track listing:
1. “U R What You Eat” f/ Salad Bar (Matisyahu, Ariana Grande, Travis Barker)
2. “Everybody” f/ Jordin Sparks, Doug E. Fresh, Dr. Oz, Ryan Beatty, Hip Hop MD
3. “Let’s Move” f/ Doug E. Fresh, Artie Green, Chauncey Hawkins
4. “Just Believe” featuring Ashanti, Gerry Gunn, Artie Green, Robbie Nova
5. “Veggie Luv” f/ Monifah and J Rome
6. “Hip Hop FEET” f/ DMC and Artie Green
7. “Stronger” f/ Shayna Steele, Jeremy Jordan, Our Time Theater kids, and E-Street Band guitarist Nils Lofgren
8. “Give Myself a Try” f/ Ryan Beatty
9. “Jump Up” f/ Brady Rymer and the Little band that Could
10. “Hip Hop LEAN” f/ Artie Green
11. “Pass the Rock” f/ Iman Shumpert and Artie Green
12. “Good Living” f/ Ashton Jones
13. “Beautiful” f/ Daisy Grant and Artie Green
14. “Change the Game” f/ The Happiness Club, featuring Naledge
15. “Wanna Jump (Let’s Move)” f/ Paul Burch
16. “Mother May I” f/ Amelia Robinson
17. “We Like vegetables” f/ Los Barkers!
18. “Get Up Sit Up” f/ Babi Floyd
19. “One Step Forward” f/ Samite
Yep, this is really happening.
Article found on: Next Impulse Sports