How do we know Busted Coverage has a special power over hot women these days? 1. They’ll actually email us. 2. They think we’re witty, funny & have a great sense of humor. 3. They’ll actually shoot exclusive photos of themselves wearing their favorite team’s jersey. That’s like an Internet trifecta for a sports blogger. That’s how we met model/actress Kerry Garvin. She looked us up and kinda wanted to give the Rays some inspiration during the playoff run.
Kerry isn’t sitting behind home plate on a nightly basis like Milwaukee Brewers chick. You know the one. She’s been dressing like this.
Rays-Rangers: Today, 5 p.m. – TBS
Instead, today’s subject is just trying to make it in this country. She’s busting ass trying to build an acting career and get modeling gigs along the way. Then, out of nowhere, she confides in us that she’s a Rays superfan. Like, watches every game. Is infatuated with Evan Longoria’s sexy home run trot. This isn’t a joke. Kerry was born in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Ms. Rays Superfan – Kerry Garvin – Resume:
• We asked if she could take a photo in a Rays shirt. She obliges and even has Longoria jersey. Bonus points.
• 28. Perfect age to be a superfan. We actually advise women to never get older than 28.
• Says she has some athlete stories that she may one day share. MAJOR BONUS POINTS!
• Isn’t annoying superfan who’s wanting to talk stats & whether to hit and run in certain situations. That’s what guys do. Women should be checking out Longoria’s ass and
• Can be hot and enjoy a game without driving you crazy over getting home to watch Dancing With The Stars.
• Studied acting at Cambridge University!
• Um, if you are still reading this and not looking at Kerry’s modeling work, please stop visiting BC.
[@kerrygarvin] [Kerry Garvin - Facebook] [Kerry Garvin - Model Mayhem]
Filed under: Baseball