• Golf Poon For Your Masters Weekend!
• Pirates fan catching Z’s during yet another loss
• Jason Varitek’s wife: “Jason watched Sox lose to Det.”
• LOOK! Beer exploding at Cubs Opening Day
• Masters…#16…Jason Dufner hits shot…”WAR EAGLE!”
• J. Love Hewitt’s rack bouncing on Ellen show
• Bra/Undies Model Of The Day: Karol Jaramillo
• NEW! Rosie Jones goes handbra for Page 3
Filed under: Daily Dump
Jason Dufner didn't waste any time giving himself another shot in a major.
When last seen on a big stage, Dufner lost a five-shot lead with four holes to play and wound up losing the PGA Championship in a playoff. Nearly eight months later, Dufner walked off the 18th green Friday at the Masters and saw his name atop the leaderboard.
Despite a bogey from the bunker on his last...
Sergio Garcia was supposed to shed that ''best player never to win a major'' label years ago.
Yet here he is, 32 and still searching.
The Spaniard climbed into contention at the Masters on Friday with a second-round 4-under 68 that left him a stroke behind Fred Couples and Jason Dufner. It's only his sixth round in the 60s in 14 trips to Augusta National, and...