Joey Votto continues to pace all National League first basemen in fan voting for the 83rd Annual MLB All-Star Game. The league released an updated leaderboard on Monday in which revealed Votto holding a monumental lead at 1B over the next top vote-getter.
Votto currently leads the majors in average, doubles, on-base percentage, walks, WAR, and OPS.
Here's the most up-to-date tally in voting among NL first basemen:
1) Joey Votto, Reds, 2,108,725.
2) Lance Berkman, Cardinals, 851,373.
3) Freddie Freeman, Braves, 828,759.
4) Brandon Belt, Giants, 563,708.
5) Bryan LaHair, Cubs, 514,809.
Teammate Brandon Phillips remains in second place behind Atlanta's Dan Uggla among NL second basemen. Here's a look at the leaders for that position:
1) Dan Uggla, Braves: 1,341,088
2) Brandon Phillips, Reds: 885,250
3) Omar Infante, Marlins: 737,715
4) Jose Altuve, Astros: 700,640
5) Rickie Weeks, Brewers: 642,184
The only ot...