Owie Owie Owie
10) He's going to miss April, which given his historical stats from the month, could be a net gain
9) Teix was hurt swinging a bat, which might not be the best sign going forward
8) Between this, the Curtis Granderson injury and the A-Rod issues, GM Brian Cashman's parachuting problem is starting to make more sense
7) I'm bummed out by this, because it really kills the chance for someone to overpay for him at auction like every year
6) Sadly, this just ensures that "Underdog Yankees Valiant Comeback" is somehow going to be a story
5) If this somehow leads to rehiring Jason Giambi, Johnny Damon, Nick Johnson or John Olerud, that would be thoroughly acceptable, just so long as they don't give a job to someone young and unknown
4) Cashman says this is not the time of year to make any significant moves, because he already knows that this team is a .500 third-place team in baseball's toughest division, with or without it's wildly ov...