• Dana reiterates that Bisping will get a title shot against Anderson Silva should he defeat Vitor Belfort this Saturday Night in Sao Paulo.
• We get another appearance from Nick the Tooth
• Bruce Buffer drops an F-bomb; Rogan calls Joe Silva a curmudgeon
• Dana welcomes Todd Duffee back home (one of those really cool "in hindsight" moments)
• Dana pays up (video below for reference just in case you missed it)
Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and Junior dos Santos have received plenty of props for being the only UFC fighters to don the legendary Swoosh. However, it appears the planet’s premier mixed martial arts promotion isn’t nearly as stoked to have one of Nike’s biggest rivals advertising in their Octagon.
Despite signing an endorsement deal with Reebok a couple of months back, former...
UFC President Dana White is never one to be shy when it comes to the best interest of the UFC. In recent times, the bravehearted spokesman for the UFC was asked if there were any possibilities in the near future that we may see a Jon Jones and Anderson Silva fight, and he quoted, “My job is to give the fans what they want to see, we’re in the fight business and if the fans want...