In a week filled with blockbuster UFC fight announcements by Dana White, the biggest win for fans had nothing to do with a stacked fight card. But for many fans, it was the clock that caught their attention.
Earlier this year, UFC CEO Dana White promoted one of boxing’s most anticipated clashes: Saul The post WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman says working with Dana White “was one of the worst experiences of my life” first appeared on My MMA News.
At yesterday’s NFL game between the Chiefs and Cowboys, Dana White finally ended all the anticipation around the first Paramount+ CBS card. During an Instagram live stream, the UFC CEO confirmed the UFC 324 lineup for January 24th at T-Mobile Arena.
Diego Lopes would not be getting a title shot if Alexander Volkanovski had his way. There has been a mixed reaction to Dana White’s latest round of UFC fight announcements — to say the least.
A White House fight card should’ve been Jon Jones‘ grand return. Instead, Dana White hit the brakes hard. Apparently, Jones’ retirement announcement in June not only broke fans’ hearts but also sabotaged his fight with Tom Aspinall.
The UFC wanted a spectacle to launch its $7.7 billion deal with Paramount, and boss Dana White made sure fans heard about it in the loudest way possible.
For weeks, UFC 324 was hyped as Paramount’s big swing—the first true pay-per-view event of the new streaming deal, and the card meant to usher in a new era.
The Thanksgiving game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Dallas Cowboys was already heavy on nostalgia and spectacle, but UFC CEO Dana White managed to steal the attention with something fans had been waiting months for: the first official fights for UFC 324.
The UFC is set to put on back-to-back numbered events to kick off their Paramount+ deal. On Thursday, Dana White announced the promotion’s huge plans for UFC 324, the first major event on the calendar for 2026.
The UFC White House event is still seven months away, but the buildup has already become a major challenge for UFC CEO Dana White. Active fighters like Ilia Topuria and Islam Makhachev are pushing to get on the card, while global superstars such as Conor McGregor and Jon Jones are also eyeing their chance to compete.
Jon Jones’ claim to the UFC White House main event has another prominent supporter. The former UFC heavyweight and light heavyweight champion has been making more noise than any other fighter when it comes to securing a spot on the June 14 card in Washington D.C.
Jon Jones might not be the most beloved fighter in the UFC right now. But few dispute that he’s the greatest. Still, he spent years avoiding a showdown with Tom Aspinall—so much so that he reportedly turned down a $30 million offer and walked away from the sport altogether.
Dana White is no stranger to striking massive deals—sometimes worth millions, other times billions. Earlier this year, the 56-year-old signed an eye-popping $7.7 billion broadcast agreement with Paramount to air UFC fights starting next year.
Next year, at the White House, could we see a fight we never thought we would see? Tony Ferguson just made some bold claims for the June 14, 2026, event, and if he has his way, we could get one of the two best fights that never happened.
Dana White has been accused of being dishonest by former UFC CFO Nakisa Bidarian after he said he didn’t know about Jake Paul’s fight with Anthony Joshua.
When speaking with the media after UFC 322 ended on November 15, UFC CEO Dana White was asked whether he "had seen the fight being worked on for December 19th in Miami?" "Did I see the fight being worked on for December 19th in Miami?
UFC CEO Dana White and former heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou have had tumultuous relationship over the years, but the extent of it we didn't know. Ngannou arrived in the UFC in late 2015 with an intimidating physique, a movie-worthy backstory, and a cargo ship full of punching power.
The upcoming UFC White House card is designed to be a historic spectacle for the promotion. President Donald Trump's announcement of the event has sparked a wave of call-outs from fighters eager to secure a spot on the prestigious card.
UFC CEO Dana White said mixed-martial arts fighter Dillon Danis is banned from future events after his involvement in a brawl on Saturday night during UFC 322 in New York.
NEW YORK – Dana White didn’t need long to figure out what was happening when chaos erupted near cageside at the start of the UFC 322 broadcast. “I was on the other side, and I go, ‘F*ck I know exactly what that is.
UFC 322 features a strong mix of rising talent and two major top-end clashes. Dana White sparks debate with new comments about the pound-for-pound race.
There's at least one fighter strongly against being part of the UFC's event at the White House on July 4, 2026. UFC CEO Dana White confirmed in August that a live event will be held on the White House lawn for the country's 250th birthday celebration.
UFC CEO Dana White confirmed Tuesday that the organization has involved the FBI in the investigation surrounding the suspicious betting activity and subsequent release of featherweight fighter Isaac Dulgarian, who suffered a controversial first-round loss at UFC Vegas 110.
With the UFC potentially facing its second betting scandal in the past three years, CEO Dana White told TMZ on Tuesday that the promotion is in close contact with the FBI after heavily favored featherweight Isaac Dulgarian lost on Saturday at UFC Vegas 110.