Sign up for Yardbarker's daily Top 10 newsletter, the Morning Bark! Customize to get news on your favorite sports and teams.


CHAD MENDES RUMORS & GOSSIP

Jose Aldo Puts Chad Mendes On Blast In Open Letter

At the start of this week Chad Mendes stated during an interview on ‘The MMA Hour’ show that Jose Aldo, ‘can’t run from me forever’, after the featherweight champion pulled out of their UFC 176 headliner due to an injury, and it’s fair to say that the Brazilian star isn’t too happy about it. So much so in fact that Aldo felt compelled to write an open letter to his...
Via Fight Of The Night
19 days ago  |  Discuss

Jose Aldo Says Chad Mendes Is A Pu**y And Hints At PED Use

Last week, UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo had to bow out of his scheduled UFC 176 fight with Chad Mendes due to injury. Mendes did interview with MMAFighting.com on Monday stating that Aldo can’t run from him forever. Usually mild-mannered, Aldo responded in an open letter to Brazilian outlet, Combate.com to Mendes’ accusations. New Urijah Faber UFC 175 Official Walkout...
Via Between The Ropes
20 days ago  |  Discuss

Jose Aldo Fires Back at Chad Mendes, Questions ‘Supplements’ Challenger Takes

Chad Mendes fired the first shot when he suggested reigning UFC featherweight king Jose Aldo (pictured) was “fragile” after pulling out of their UFC 176 fight – the third time Aldo has been forced to withdraw from a UFC title defense due to injury. Mendes’ words didn’t get lost in translation, as it appears Aldo heard them loud and clear. The Brazilian countered with an...
Via 5thRound.com
20 days ago  |  Discuss

UFC 176 Cancelled After Aldo Vs Chad Mendes Headliner Falls Through

UFC 176 in Los Angeles on August 2nd has been cancelled after the scheduled main event, a featherweight title rematch between Jose Aldo and Chad Mendes, fell through due to injury. The event had already looked like being one of the weaker shows the UFC had hosted so far this year, and with that fight being scrapped it had left the main card with just two notable fights – the proposed...
Via Fight Of The Night
23 days ago  |  Discuss

UFC 176 Canceled; Aldo vs Mendes II will be Rescheduled

Jose Aldo vs Chad Mendes II was scheduled for August 2nd in Los Angeles but an injury to the UFC featherweight champion Aldo has forced UFC President Dana White to cancel the PPV. At the UFC 175 post-fight conference White said that Aldo should be healed and cleared in roughly 45 days which would put the rematch on hold at least until UFC 178 in late-September. Here’s a list of...
Via BlackSportsOnline
23 days ago  |  Discuss

With Aldo Out of UFC 176, Mendes Needs to Wait

News broke on Wednesday that Jose Aldo was forced to pull out of his title defense against Chad Mendes at UFC 176. The rematch was for the featherweight championship and was scheduled to take place on August 2 in Los Angeles. The injury to Aldo was not officially disclosed and as of this writing there has been no update on a potential new main event for UFC 176. One thing is for...
Via Overtime
29 days ago  |  Discuss

How athletic is Chad Mendes?

He's one of the UFC's most exciting fighters with his unbelievable knockout power and acrobatic athleticism. When he's in the Octagon, Chad Mendes puts on thrilling performances, usually capped with post fight backflips. But, what about when he's just hanging around after a press conference? Well, that's when he get's to demonstrate his superior push-up skills...
Via Fox Sports
October 05, 2013  |  Discuss

Battery Charges Dropped Against UFC Fighter Chad Mendes

On Monday, the Kings County district attorney formally dropped the battery charges against Chad Mendes (Pictured). The UFC featherweight, who was allegedly involved in 40-man bar brawl in Hartford, CA, did plead no contest to one count of public disturbance and paid an undisclosed fine before leaving the courthouse. “I have said from the beginning that the outrageous allegations...
Via 5thRound.com
October 22, 2012  |  Discuss

Report: Chad Mendes Wanted for Involvement in 40-Man Bar Brawl

As the old adage goes, “Nothing good ever happens after midnight.” According to the HanfordSentinal, local authorities are looking for UFC featherweight Chad Mendes (Pictured) for his alleged involvement in a 40-man bar brawl. Mendes reportedly sucker punched a patron in the face and bolted out the back door at 1:18AM on Saturday morning. “Money” appeared to be intoxicated...
Via 5thRound.com
August 04, 2012  |  Discuss
MORE STORIES >>
MMA News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

MLB players who still might be traded in August

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Pacquiao likely to retire in 2016

Can Vince McMahon save TNA and WWE?

WATCH: TV station airs unfortunate Ray Rice blooper

Johnson suspended for cocaine use

College football's best coordinator duos

Best fantasy options at every position

Bosh: I was close to leaving Miami

Goodell defends Ray Rice punishment

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

Tigers acquire David Price in blockbuster

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.