The San Antonio Spurs (40-12) will look to secure another win on their annual Rodeo Road Trip with a visit to Chicago to face the Bulls (30-20). This will be the first meeting between the Spurs and Bulls and will also mark the fourth road game for San Antonio on their annual extended road trip (2-1).
The Spurs are coming off a 111-86 win over the Nets in Brooklyn last night. Tony Parker paced the Spurs with 29 points and 11 assists. The Spurs also were without Manu Ginobili and Tim Duncan who are both nursing individual injuries and are listed as day-to-day heading into tonight's contest.
The Bulls are coming off a 93-89 win over the Jazz. Carlos Boozer led the team with 19 points. Bulls' Joakim Noah is a game-time decision for tonight.
And as the Spurs and Bulls get set to clash, here are five things to watch for during tonight's game:
• San Antonio is 7-4 on the second games of back-to-backs this season.
• Chicago is 6-1 this year when it holds its opponent to 80 points or less and 20-6 when it holds teams to less than 90 points.
• Chicago is 14-2 when both Boozer and Joakim Noah post double-doubles.
• Chicago is 11-1 when two players score 20 points or more.
• Chicago's Nate Robinson has started last five games and posted 16.6 ppg and 8.6 apg.