The San Antonio Spurs (3-0) will look to make it four wins in a row tonight as they host the Indiana Pacers (2-1) tonight at the AT&T Center. San Antonio is coming off a win over the Utah Jazz while Indiana is coming off a double-overtime win against the Sacramento Kings. Tonight's game will also be a home coming of sorts for for mer Spur George Hill. Hill was part of the trade which netted the Spurs Kawhi Leonard.
So as the two teams get set to tussle, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• Indiana has not won in San Antonio in 10 years. It is the team's longest active losing streak against any NBA opponent.
• The Pacers have held their first three opponents to an average of 92 points per game.
• The Spurs are a perfect 3-0 when they outscore their opponent in the paint.
• Indiana averages 44.67 points in the paint which ties them at ninth in the league.
• Through three games, Tony Parker has handed out 27 assists to just six turnovers.