The San Antonio Spurs (15-4) will host their division rival Houston Rockets (9-8) tonight in San Antonio.
The Spurs are coming off a win over the Bucks led by Tony Parker's 22 points, and 10 assists and Tim Duncan's 17 points, 10 rebounds. The Spurs used a late 16-2 run that busted the game open on their way to a 110-99 victory.
The Rockets are coming off a comeback win over the Lakers. The Rockets erased a 17-point deficit to win 107-105, outscoring Los Angeles by 34-22 in the fourth quarter. Houston is 2-5 this season on the road and are 6-4 in their last 10 games.
And as the Spurs get set to face James Harden and the Rockets, here are five things to watch for during tonight's contest.
• The Rockets have dropped five straight road games from 11/9/12-11/28/12. Houston has yet to defeat a Western Conference team on the road this season. In addition, the Rockets have lost nine road games in a row to Southwest Division opponents.
• The Rockets are 3-0 when shooting 50% or more in a game.
• Rockets' Chandler Parsons has an active career-high streak of 10 consecutive double-digit scoring games from 11/12/12-12/4/12.
• The Spurs are 5-0 at home when outshooting their opponent.
• The Spurs’ 8-2 conference winning percentage is the best in the Western Conference.