The San Antonio Spurs (44-13) will wrap up their 2013 Rodeo Road Trip (6-2) with a stop in Phoenix to face the Suns (18-38). This will be the second time the two teams face off this season with the Spurs winning the first meeting 108-99 in San Antonio. Tony Parker led the Spurs with 31 points and 7 assists.
The Spurs will be without All-Star guard Tony Parker (right triceps contusion) versus the Suns and guard Gary Neal is questionable.
The Spurs are coming off a 107-101 overtime loss to the Warriors on the road. Tim Duncan led the way with 19 points, 13 rebounds, and 4 blocks in the loss.
The Suns are coming off a 88-113 loss to the Celtics. Goran Dragic finished with 19 points, 10 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks to pace the Suns.
And as the Spurs look to win six straight over the Suns, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• The Spurs are a perfect 11-0 on the road when they shoot 50% or more.
• The Suns' Dragic is averaging 18.3 points and 12.7 assists in the last three games.
• Three of the Suns’ comebacks are from deficits of 19 or more points this season.
• The Suns are 0-2 at home when opponents score 110-119 points.
• The Suns are 0-2 when they score less than 80 points at home.