The San Antonio Spurs (11-3) continue their long road trip with a stop in Washington tonight to face the hapless Wizards (0--11).
The Spurs are coming off a thrilling 111-106 double overtime win over the Raptors led by Tony Parker's 32 points and five assist night. Tim Duncan also chipped in with 26 points in the game. The Wizards remain winless in the 2012-13 season and are coming off a loss to the Bobcats, 108-106 in Washington.
And as these two teams get set to face off for the first time this season, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• Washington is 0-3 at home when they have fewer rebounds than the visiting team.
• Wizards forward Chris Singleton is averaging 10.0 points, 7.3 rebounds and 2.3 steals in his last three games.
• Washington rookie Bradley Beal posted his first career double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds vs. the Bobcats.
• San Antonio's .875 (7-1) winning percentage on the road is the best in the NBA.
• San Antonio is 4-0 on the road when they have more assists than the home team.