Found August 31, 2013 on
Chicago Bulls: 3 Pivotal Bulls Questions Entering The Season
By Mike Elworth
1. How Will Derrick Rose Perform In His First Season Back?
- Bulls’ superstar, Derrick Rose will return after missing all of last season and how he plays will determine how far the Bulls can go. If Rose has not lost any athleticism and has no fear going to the rim, he should be able to go back to All Star status immediately. He also had a full year to work on his game and with how hard of worker he is, he could even be better next season, as he could have an improved jump shot and could be an even better distributor. That is the best case scenario of course, but as long as he is healthy, he should still be a superstar, even in his first season back, as he is too motivated and talented.
2. Will Jimmy Butler Continue To Progress?
- Jimmy Butler turned into an overnight elite role player last season, showing a capable offensive game, to go along with his excellent defensive talents and is now the Bulls’ starti...
BEST OF MAXIM
Benny The Bull Dunking During a Break in the Game
In part 1 of my 5 Freezing Questions about the Chicago Bulls, I covered crucial topics, like whether Derrick Rose will wear a knee brace, and how many free Big-Macs Bulls fans will eat next season. In Part 2, I tackle 2 more equally important topics.
4. Will Benny the Bull continue to be one of the top mascots in the NBA, and one...
According to the Chicago Tribune, Derrick Rose has been working out and adding moves to his already dynamic arsenal. Rose missed the entirety of last season while recovering from a torn ACL. An injury Rose suffered the injury to his left knee in the opening series against the Philadelphia 76ers as the 2012 NBA playoffs kicked off.
Rose never felt comfortable enough to return last...
Chicago Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau said that he would visit point guard Derrick Rose at some point this offseason to see how the All-Star’s workouts were going. Thibodeau did just that recently, and he came away with his visit from Rose with positive reports to share. Thibodeau told reporters – including K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune – that Rose has built confidence...
NBA training camps are set to open in a little over a month, and the one training camp all eyes will be on is the Chicago Bulls.
Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau reportedly traveled to Rose’s Summer home of L.A., to watch his star point guard get in a workout.
Rose is set to travel to Asia Sept. 4-16 for his second Adidas shoe promotional tour of the off-season. Word on the street...
Tom Thibodeau traveled on Wednesday to Derrick Rose's offseason base outside Los Angeles to witness Rose's workouts less than a month before training camp starts.
Rose is set to travel to Asia Sept. 4-16 for his second shoe promotional tour this offseason.
Rose has increased range on his jumper and has been working extensively on his left-handed floater.
Rose is expected...
Burning Questions. Winners and Losers. Power Rankings. Bold Predictions. These are all types of articles that sports writers love to write when there’s no actual news to write about. So that’s exactly what I’ll do too! Except, I won’t stoop to the level of these generic, same-old, predictable stories. Nope, I’m going to do the opposite: 5 Freezing Questions about the Chicago...
Chicago Bulls: Bulls Should Pick Up Fab Melo
By Mike Elworth: Owner and Publisher
Second year center, Fab Melo, who was drafted 22nd in the 2012 NBA Draft by the Celtics and was recently traded to the Grizzlies, has just been waived by the Grizzlies. The 2012 Big East Defensive Player of the Year is still quite raw and only played 36 minutes during his entire rookie season and...