It was crazy reading the thoughts of Knicks nation this game. It went from smack-talking and nervous confidence to just plain nervousness, misery and Celtic /Ref hate. I love reading Knick fan comments, I hope you guys chuckle as much as I did.
1) The happiest days of my life
3. Whenever Paul Pierce’s ratface retires
2) Who else is pounding shots to cope? (Karl might be!)
3) Pierce had an old man's game when he was a young man, that's why there wasn't a huge drop off with age. At least that’s my theory.
4) After Game 3, all of the Celtics agreed to sell their souls to the devil in order to win this series. It’s the only logical explanation.
Play of the Game: (Right after Jeff Green's Dagger 3 pointer)
So game 6 in Boston huh? Ugh
The Full Slate:
Friends don't let friends watch non-Knick games
I am READY and also VERY NERVOUS
I got my black shoes and socks on.
I've jarred my pre-game farts just to remind me what this feeling i...