(13-23) vs. (6-28)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Wizards by 1.5
Tickets: $1-$850 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Won 90-83 in Orlando on Dec. 19; Lost 105-98 in Washington, D.C. on Dec. 28; Today in Washington, D.C.; March 29 in Orlando
1) The Magic are nearing the midway point of the season and the dreaded rookie wall is ahead for the Magic's youngsters. It is something nobody admits to, but it is something that is on the minds of Orlando's youngsters and Jacque Vaughn, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
2) Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel examines how the Magic have fared statistically in Glen Davis' absence. The verdict: the offense has improved dramatically while the defense has cratered.
3) Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel wonders what will happen to Nikola Vucevic's production once Glen Davis returns. Vucevic has been a model of consistency for the Magic this year.
4) Glen Davis -- and Al Harrington -- joined the Magic in Washington, D.C. for their final game and took part in limited practice time. His status, along with E'Twaun Moore, is still uncertain for tonight's game, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel reports.
5) It feels like a new season for the Wizards, Michael Lee of the Washington Post writes, now that John Wall has returned and sparked the Wizards.
6) Michael Lee of the Washington Post reports the Wizards have had discussions with the Grizzlies about acquiring Rudy Gay.
7) After a moribund start to his career, Martell Webster is finding his groove with the Wizards (and paying the price for those celebrations), Michael Lee of the Washington Post writes.