So it looks like we will likely need about two wins to secure a playoff birth and tonight is as good a night as any to get one of those wins.
We are playing against the wizards who are on a 2 game winning streak after having lost 5 straight. The Wiz are a dangerous team mostly because of their style of play (perimeter shooting) and because they have nothing to lose.
We are 8-0 at home under Woodson (12-4 overall) and this is a game we really shouldn't lose.
KEYS TO THE WIN:
* Put Iman on Wall and sprinkle in a little of Jeffries coverage for good measure.
* Don't let Seraphin get on the offensive boards
* Lets not make Mason an allstar tonight
* Get everyone involved on the offensive end and let Melo close the 4th.
* Make good substitutions by giving our stars needed rest and making sure they are surrounded by shooters (Novak, Smith)
* Give Novak 4-7 shots.
* Make sure Chandler doesn't get any techs
* Keep Wall from penetrating (if possible just limit him and put a body on him when he does)
We should win this - blowout style. BUT>...........this is a classic "trap" type game going up against a team with nothing to lose, who shoots very well. We're also coming off of an emotional win so lets hope we don't get complacent.
And Clyde knows all about my kind of LADY LUCK:
And if you don't know who she is her name is KATE UPTON and i've been featuring her in the last couple of Game threads:
And THE ROCK approves