Ever since his trade to the Los Angeles Clippers last season, it’s been a fresh start for young point guard Darius Garland. After six and a half years with the Cavaliers, he’s in a whole new situation now, and the fans are eager to see how he will respond.
Clippers point guard Darius Garland says he’s finally healthy again after a toe injury wrecked much of last season. Garland told Cyro Asseo of HoopsHype that the injury initially began as a bone bruise after repeatedly stubbing his toe inside his shoe.
The Los Angeles Clippers now have 17 players under contract for next season after trading for Max Strus. They have to move on from two players between now and the start of the season.
Speaking to Cyro Asseo of HoopsHype, Clippers point guard Darius Garland discussed the toe injury that required him to undergo surgery last offseason and caused him to miss 37 games in 2026/27.
The regular season is important, but NBA legends are made in the playoffs. More specifically, it's the Finals where the all-time greats have built their otherworldly reputations.
The Los Angeles Clippers continue to put the final touches on their roster for next season. Even with the Kawhi Leonard trade not yet official, the Clippers are not waiting around to make the necessary moves to set themselves up for next season and beyond.
Now that Max Strus is a member of the Los Angeles Clippers, it appears that Darius Garland is hyped about the acquisition. The Clippers point guard took to his IG story to share a picture of Max Strus in a Clippers jersey following the news of the blockbuster trade that sent Peyton Watson to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Assuming that the Kawhi Leonard trade goes through, the Los Angeles Clippers will begin the 2026-27 season with a revamped roster. For the first time in a while, the Clippers will not have serious postseason aspirations entering the season.
On Monday, ESPN reported that the NBA had found no evidence of Los Angeles Clippers owner Steve Ballmer funnelling money to Kawhi Leonard in an effort to avoid the salary cap.
On Monday, ESPN published a report revealing that the NBA hasn't found any evidence of the LA Clippers owner Steve Ballmer funneling money to Kawhi Leonard through sponsorship deals.
Pablo Torre had been the man responsible for bringing the LA Clippers and Steve Ballmer’s alleged salary cap circumvention to light last year. However, for all the work he put in to try and bring attention to what could be one of the biggest possible scandals in NBA history, the former ESPN pundit didn’t have high hopes.
Typically, the path to the NBA for most players is to spend at least a season in college to get high-level basketball and important development under their belts.
Podcaster Pablo Torre had a frank reaction to ESPN’s claim that the NBA has found no evidence of cap circumvention between the Los Angeles Clippers and Kawhi Leonard.
Just shortly after ESPN published a report that stated the NBA could not find any evidence of Steve Ballmer and the Clippers paying Kawhi Leonard through sponsors, the league’s chief communications officer, Mike Bass, issued a clarification notice.
ESPN’s revelation that the Los Angeles Clippers and Kawhi Leonard will walk away without punishment from their recent cap-circumvention investigation has been denied by the NBA.
The Los Angeles Clippers made another step in finalizing their roster ahead of the 2026-27 season. On Thursday night, the Clippers agreed to re-sign Bradley Beal on a two-year, $13.2 million deal.
Monday brought us a rare instance of a sports league publicly disputing one of its media partners in the form of the NBA and ESPN. ESPN reported early Monday that the NBA’s investigation into the Los Angeles Clippers found no evidence that owner Steve Ballmer funneled money to Kawhi Leonard through shady sponsorship deals.
Free agent guard Sean Pedulla has reached an agreement with the Rockets on a two-way deal, agent George S. Langberg tells Michael Scotto of HoopsHype (Twitter link).
The NBA reportedly has found no evidence that Clippers owner Steve Ballmer funneled money to Kawhi Leonard through team sponsors. So what exactly is the league still investigating?
12:28 pm: The NBA has put out the following statement, via spokesperson Mike Bass (Twitter link): “ESPN’s article regarding the L.A. Clippers investigation – for which the NBA declined to cooperate – contains numerous and significant inaccuracies.
The Los Angeles Clippers and Toronto Raptors agreed to a blockbuster trade to send Leonard back to Canada. The only problem is that Leonard and the Clippers are entangled in an investigation into an alleged salary cap circumvention scheme, and both parties could face steep penalties if found guilty.
Kawhi Leonard’s name has been tied to another company as the NBA digs deeper into the financial arrangements surrounding the Clippers star. This time, the company is Daktronics, the South Dakota-based manufacturer behind the Intuit Dome’s massive Halo Board.
A number of former All-Stars opted out of their contracts for 2026-27 to give their teams more flexibility to make moves. Across the board, that extra flexibility has led nowhere.
The two-year, $13.2MM contract that Bradley Beal signed with the Clippers on Thursday is technically partially guaranteed for both seasons, as Jake Fischer of The Stein Line and Bleacher Report confirms (Twitter link).
Bradley Beal’s summer is getting a rather anticlimactic outcome. The veteran shooting guard Beal has agreed to re-sign with the LA Clippers in free agency, Shams Charania of ESPN reported on Thursday.