Chicago Bulls/Brooklyn Nets: Game 7
- The one and only Game 7 in the first round of the NBA playoffs. Not sure what to expect from this game. We have seen both teams be very bipolar, it is just a question of which team shows up. I am going with the Nets though.
- Joakim Noah always loves the spotlight. Not really surprised to see him showing up here in this game.
- Nice run by the Bulls to get a nice halftime lead. This is amazing when you look at all the guys in street clothes on the bench.
- Reggie Evans is one of those guys like Noah or Chris Andersen that does not bring a lot to the table skill-wise, but when he gets going, he is a great emotional spark for the team.
- I expected the Nets to get back into it at some point, but not this fast. Whatever P.J. Carlesimo said at halftime really worked.
- The Bulls clearly want to go through Carlos Boozer for offense. He is kind of messing that up by picking up his fourth foul with 7 minutes left in the third.
- Gerald Wallace looks 40, is 30, dunks like he is 20.
- For all the offense we saw in the first three quarters, the first part of the fourth quarter is just ugly.
- What a sad performance from Joe Johnson tonight. He was supposed to be the player that took the Nets from good to great and has really disappointed when they need him most.
- Right on cue, Johnson misses a great opportunity to make it a two-point game with 40 seconds left. That should be the final straw.
- On to Miami for the Bulls. Could be a surprisingly good series. The Bulls have played the Heat tough this year.