I did not watch last night’s 113-110 loss to the Denver Nuggets. One, it was on way too late for this guy, and two, I already knew what would happen.
How? The Raptors blueprint of course. Even my wife knows it.
Here is how a large majority of how the games go.
1. Finally get a win.
2. Have more than 2 days off.
3. Show signs of being happy, joking, turning it around.
4. Show up for game with a sense of “we can get another one.”
5. Start off slow and get down early.
6. Jose comes in with energy on offense but nothing on defense.
7. Bargani makes a 3.
8. Other team goes up 15-20.
9. Matt and Jack/Leo try to explain why they are down so much.
10. Half time show sucks.
11. Nobody watches the third quarter due to the game essentially being over.
12. A quick check during a commercial shows that the bench has brought them back.
13. By the fourth, it is a game again. You get hooked back in.
14. Starters come back in, get it down to a few buckets. Hope, hope hope.
15. Crunch time, the other ...