The Steelers took down the Browns to run their record to 12-4 for the season. The team will be heading to Denver for their first playoff game. Game time has not been announced yet. Here are some observations from the Steelers at Browns game. These observations are going to be full of milestones.
- Ben Roethlisberger got to 4,000 Yards Passing. While Ben started out slow he still got the team a win. If he can get any better before next weeks game I like our chances.
- Ryan Clark got 100 tackles. Clark made exactly 4 tackles to get him to 100 for the season. He led the team tackles this season.
- Hines Ward got his 5 receptions. He now has 1,000 for his career. Congrats to Hines on a huge accomplishment.
- Heath Miller passed Lynn Swann for 4th on the Steelers all time reception list.
- The Steelers finished the season with the number one defense.
- The rest will just be from the game. Antonio Brown made Joe Haden look silly tonight. Brown is becoming such a weapon. He is overachieving and deserves to be going to the Pro Bowl. This kid is going to do amazing things.
- Mike Wallace is horrible on the deep ball. If the ball is not out in front of him to run under he does not make the play. He is not good at going back to the deep ball. He does not fight for the ball. He does not go after it at its highest point.
- Chris Kemoeatu is just bad. We all know this but oh man.
- Issac Redman hold on to the damn ball. We are winning and you are running all over the field. When you get hit go down. Do not fight for so many yards with a lead late in the fourth. You are doing great now just hold on to the ball.
- I hope Cortez Allen is ok. Bryant McFadden looked just as bad as before out on the field. He is a liability. There is no other way around it.
Here come the playoffs. Big week every week here on out.