Found June 29, 2012 on
60 Max Power O:
.1. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots: 1327 yards and 17 TDs (plus a rushing score). Gronk is ridiculous. He got paid, but I don’t think that will slow him.
2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints: Hard to argue with 1310 yards and 11 TDs. He’s become Drew Brees’ favorite target, which is always a good thing.
3. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers: Really blossomed during the NFL Playoffs. He’s too big for defensive backs and too fast for linebackers. There are more mouths to feed offensively, but that should make it tougher to key in on Davis.
4. Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots: 910 yards and seven scores. Versatile and an amazing compliment to Gronk.
5. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys: Ho hum. Another 900+ yard season for Witten.
6. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons: He just keeps on churning. Julio Jones will take on a bigger role in the offense, and Roddy will still get his so Gonzo could suffer a little, but he’s still solid.
7. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers: Given his age in comparison to Gonzo I never thought he’d be a riskier option. That just isn’t the case. If he can stay healthy, he can produce. That just seems to be too big of a challenge though.
8. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers: The potential remains, but it’s put up or shut up time if he wants to be considered elite. Staying healthy would be a start.
9. Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit Lions: Made big strides last year catching 83 balls for 777 yards and five scores. He’s not explosive, but he’s steady.
10. Fred Davis, Washington Redskins: Emerged last year before his suspension. Should be a security blanket for RG3.
11. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals: Caught 56 passes for 596 yards and six touchdowns. Should continue to improve along with QB Andy Dalton.
12. Dustin Keller, New York Jets: Five TDs in each of the past two years, but his yardage grew to 815 last year. He’ll be better off as long as Tebow doesn’t take over the QB gig.
13. Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagles: Bounced back from a disappointing 2010 season with 811 yards and five scores. Sometimes gets overlooked in Philly’s offense.
14. Jared Cook, Tennessee Titans: Crazy athleticism. Blew up for 759 yards. Plenty of potential for more.
15. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans: The talent is there, but so is the injury risk. He’s a TE2 at best at this point.
Also check out:
BEST OF MAXIM
The San Francisco 49ers say linebacker Aldon Smith sustained minor injuries during an incident Friday night in San Jose and that he is recovering comfortably.
A person with knowledge of the situation says Smith suffered stab wounds. The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because those details had not been released.
The team says it is in communication with authorities...
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is currently in London promoting his team's Oct. 28 matchup against the St. Louis Rams and the NFL's general interests.
The NFL has held one game outside of London in each of the past five years and will continue to do so through 2016, which commissioner Roger Goodell said back in October that he hopes will "lead us...
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft insisted that he would like to see the United Kingdom have its own NFL team within the next 10 years.
Speaking on a promotional tour of London ahead of his team's NFL International Series meeting with the St. Louis Rams at Wembley Stadium on Oct. 28, the influential Kraft stressed the importance of growing football overseas.
New England Patriots running back Stevan Ridley returned home to Natchez, Mississippi to attend a fundraiser organized by his mother Carloyn.
Ridley touched on a number of things at the "Hometown Huddle" fundraiser. He told Justin Whitmore of the Natchez Democrat it is always good to come back home and see the amount of support he has in Natchez. “We had a good turnout...
“If it doesn’t involve the team, winning, or us at the New England Patriots, he’s...
49ers fans got some troubling news about their 2011 leader in sacks today when they found out that Aldon Smith, who had 14 sacks last year, was stabbed during a house party in nearby Santa Clara last night. This was originally reported by Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee and confirmed by several other sources. Meanwhile, the 49ers have confirmed that Smith was injured, but will...
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has taken his team to England for regular-season games, and he'd gladly do it every season. Kraft isn't just talking about the once-a-year featured game in London. He said Wednesday the NFL is ready for a franchise based across the pond. "I personally think we should have a franchise in London and that is something I am going...
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith is recovering from minor injuries after he was reportedly stabbed at a house party near San Jose, California.
The 49ers confirmed that Smith was involved in an incident but made no statements on how it occurred.
"We are in contact with Aldon, and thankful that his injuries were not more serious and that he is recovering comfortably...
This hasn’t been a good offseason for Aldon Smith. First he gets a DUI and now he sustains ‘minor injuries’ from a stabbing.
According to reports Smith was trying to break up a fight at around 2 a.m. It is believed it was a small pocket knife and Smith was stabbed in shoulder and abdomen. The 49ers released the following statement.
“The San Francisco 49ers are aware that...
This week Robert Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots, is on a promotional tour in Europe was quoted as saying, “ I personally think we should have a franchise in London, and that is something I am going to push for," Kraft said, according to SkySports.com. "I think I said that the last time we were over here in 2009 and before this next decade is out, I hope we have...