Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Cris Collinsworth of NBC Sports:
CRIS COLLINSWORTH (NBC Sports)
1. Green Bay Packers - Best team in regular season last year and have chip on shoulder after playoff loss.
2. New England Patriots - Belichick-led team immune to Super Bowl loss hangover.
3. New York Giants - Got hot at perfect time last year. Need to carry postseason mentality into regular season.
4. Philadelphia Eagles - 4-0 preseason could mean they're ready to make up for disappointing 2011.
5. San Francisco 49ers - A fumble away from Super Bowl. 49ers are dominating team in weak division.
6. Denver Broncos - Up and coming young defense should get to play with lead thanks to Peyton Manning.
7. Baltimore Ravens - Ray Lewis lost weight. Ray Rice got paid. Joe Flacco ready for breakout year.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers - New offensive coordinator and rebuilt offensive line.
9. Houston Texans - Dominating defense. Need to keep Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson healthy....