Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio)
1. Green Bay Packers - Seen enough improvement from D in preseason to keep Packers at top.
2. New England Patriots - Pats still best team in AFC East, in fact, not even close!
3. Baltimore Ravens - Flacco takes next step in his development as a franchise QB
4. San Francisco 49ers - I believe in Alex Smith ... there I said it!
5. New York Giants - Tough, determined and focused to repeat. Will win NFC East.
6. Houston Texans - Healthy and ready to roll with one of league's best defenses.
7. Atlanta Falcons - Will survive division and finally win a playoff game.
8. New Orleans Saints - Smart move promoting Aaron Kromer. Don't count out Saints ... too good.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers - Worried about OL and running game but Mike Tomlin will find a way.
10. Chicago Bears - Like changes they've made, enough to make postseason.
11. Denver Broncos -...