Found January 31, 2012 on
1) Introduction: The forgotten man in the outside linebacker corps, many people forgot that Jones filled in admirably for Aaron Kampman after he was placed on IR in 2009. Unfortunately, Jones himself was placed on IR during the 2010 season and was promptly forgotten. Jones slowly worked his way back into the rotation due to his availability and good special teams play.
Brandon Edward Jones
Weight: 242 lbs.
3) Expectations coming into the season for that player: Very low: After getting passed by Frank Zombo and Erik Walden during the 2010 season after being placed on IR, Jones was on the outside looking in at outside linebacker and there was some talk of converting him to inside linebacker when Nick Barnett and Brandon Chillar were both released
4) Player’s highlights/low-lights: Jones’ highlight essentially comprises getting the nod as the starter for outside linebacker during the playoffs. Unfortunately, ess...
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
1) Introduction: This was supposed to the season where Raji established himself as a top defensive lineman. He never made that leap, and it killed the Packers down the stretch.
Busari Raji Jr.
Weight: 337 lbs.
3) Expectations coming into the season: Stud. After totaling 39 tackles, 6.5 sacks and dancing his...
Much of the headlines this NFL offseason, at least until it is resolved will center around the Indianapolis Colts and what they ultimately do with quarterback Peyton Manning. A big secondary story may involve another quarterback, as Matt Flynn of the Green Bay Packers is scheduled to become a free agent and has his path to a starting job blocked by Aaron Rodgers. There are plenty...
(01-31) 20:23 PST -
The Packers' quarterback and Cal alum wasn't happy with his team's performance. No, not in that 37-20 season-ending loss to the Giants - in the 59-41 Pro Bowl loss. On his radio show Tuesday on ESPN Milwaukee, Rodgers called out his NFC teammates for...
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers thinks it’s time for the players in the Pro Bowl to step up their play. Rodgers, who started for the NFC in Sunday’s game, said he thought there were some players on the field who looked foolish with their lack of effort. “I’ll be honest with you,” Rodgers said on his…
(source feed provided no summary content for this entry)
What? The Pro Bowl was on Sunday? I seriously pretty much forgot. Uh, your Vikings highlights ... Well, two white guys from the team played in the game ... Jared Allen had one tackle and ... Chad Greenway? He's a Pro Bowler? ... He had six tackles, four of them solo. So there's that, in case you were really interested in finding out what the best of the losers had to offer...
Criticism of Sunday's Pro Bowl reached a new level when Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers blasted the effort of some NFC teammates Tuesday.
Greg Jennings announced Monday he will be Tweeting from one of the many Super Bowl parties being held Saturday.