This is who I think will make the 53 man roster.
QB: Andrew Luck, Drew Stanton, Chandler Harnish
RB: Donald Brown, Vick Ballard, Delone Carter
WR: Reggie Wayne, Austin Collie, Donnie Avery, TY Hilton, Lavon Brazill
TE: Coby Fleener, Dwayne Allen, Dominique Jones
OL: Anthony Castonzo, Joe Reitz, Samson Satele, Winston Justice, AQ Shipley, Mike Tepper, Mike McGlynn, Ty Nsekhe, Seth Olsen, Jeff Linkenbach, Hayworth Hicks
DL: Cory Redding, Fili Moala, Mookie Johnson, Chigbo Anuoby, Ricardo Matthews, Drake Nevis
LB: Pat Angerer, Kavell Conner, Jerrell Freeman, Moise Fokou, Greg Lloyd, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Jerry Hughes, Tim Fugger
DB: Antoine Bethea, Vontae Davis, Jerraud Powers, Tom Zbikowski, Joe Lefeged, Justin King, DJ Johnson, Cassius Vaughn, Korey Lindsey, Jermale Hines
ST: Adam Vinatieri, Pat McAfee, Justin Snow
PS: Darren Evans, Jabin Sambrano, Kris Adams, James Aiono, Mario Addison, Lattarius Thomas, Jeremy Ross, Kyle Miller
- I think they keep Linkenbach due to the number of bodies they have at OL. They don't have many and they'll need him for depth.
- The same goes for Hicks, but if the Colts claim someone or activate someone off IR or another list, they'll be at the top for guys to waive.
- Only 3 running backs. I don't think Moore or Karim have done enough to earn a roster spot on the team. Darren Evans is still eligible for the practice squad, and that's where he belongs.
- Greg Lloyd barely makes the roster, and if need someone to waive, he'll be one of the first to go.
- Only 5 receivers. Fleener should be playing some slotback too, and Collie is healthy for the opener. If they need bodies, they can't sign one of 3 guys from the pracitce squad (Sambrano, Adams, or Ross).
- Offensive line is clearly the biggest need, with a few mediocre starters and bad depth.
Be sure to check out other great articles at Everything Colts.