Found December 16, 2011 on
Kansas City Chiefs
New England Patriots
Tim Tebow #15 of the Denver Broncos warms up prior to the game against the Chicago Bears at Invesco Field at Mile High on December 11, 2011 in Denver, Colorado. (Photo by Doug Pensinger/Getty Images)
- Remember the show Seinfeld? There’s a Tebow for that. [YouTube]
- Following the 2012 Presidential race? There’s a Tebow for that. [Politico.com]
- Trash talking in the NFL? There’s a Tebow for that. [ProFootballTalk]
- U.S.A.’s economic crash of 2008? There’s a Tebow for that. [Denver Post]
- World hunger? There’s a Te– wait, we got a little carried away there.
- Overpriced rookie trading cards? There’s a Tebow for that. [ESPN Page 2]
- Raiders to be knocked out of the playoffs? There’s a Tebow for that. [San Francisco Chronicle]
As odd as it sounds to some, Tebow actually plays for the Denver Broncos, not the Denver Tebows — he plays on a team. So, we now return to our regularly scheduled Daily Links, Broncos edition:
- Broncos Coach John Fox is now the first NFL coach to win three overtime games in a single season for two different teams (2003 Panthers, 2011 Broncos). [Denver Post]
- ”I would say he will probably start for us (on Sunday),” Chiefs Coach Romeo Crennel said of quarterback Kyle Orton on Thursday. [Red Zone]
- Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has “Gronk’d” defenses for fifteen touchdowns this season. To try and slow him down, the Broncos will “jam him on the line,” says linebacker Joe Mays. [First-And-Orange]
- For some beautiful shots from yesterdays practice in Dove Valley, go here. [MaxDenver]
- As of Thursday, six Broncos — Tim Tebow, Willis McGahee, Von Miller, Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins and Britton Colquitt — rank in the top five of their respective positions in Pro Bowl voting. [Team's Official Blog]
- Here is a list of ten Pro Bowl worthy Broncos. [Bronco Planet Blog]
- Voting for the NFL’s All Star game ends on Monday, so cast you ballot today! [PB Ballot]
- The Broncos are preparing for a massive crowd of reporters, photographers and television crews for Sunday’s game between the Broncos and Patriots (approximately 1,300 media blokes to be exact). [First-And-Orange]
- Cornerback Champ Bailey is 5-1 all-time against New England, which represents the highest winning percentage against the Patriots among all active players (minimum five games). [Team's Official Blog]
BT’s Josh Temple and Kyle Montgomery will be at the game on Sunday, any BT readers going?
BEST OF MAXIM
In case you haven’t seen it every 10 minutes on ESPN’s First Take, here’s a relentlessly annoying video (unless you love to here Skip Bayless slurp on Tim Tebow) put together by DJ Steve Porter. You may remember Porter from the much better Decision remix.
You won’t be able to get Skip’s whinny voice proclaiming, “Unleash!” out of your head for the rest of the day....
As Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow continues to take the NFL by storm this season, he’s slowly changed the minds of many of his naysayers. ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski was a guest on Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN Radio on Friday. Jaworski was asked by co-host Mike Golic if Tebow should [...]
In the updated fan vote totals for the Pro Bowl, the Broncos’ Tim Tebow has the third-most tallies among AFC quarterbacks.
This is significant because three quarterbacks are named to the Pro Bowl team.
According to Mike Reiss of ESPNBoston.com, New England’s Tom Brady has the most votes among AFC quarterbacks with 1.1 million. Pittsburgh’s Ben Roethlisberger is second. Tebow...
Tim Tebow vs. Tom Brady: Are they similar?
With the impending Sunday matchup of the New England Patriots and the Denver Broncos in Mile High Stadium, much has been made of the differences of the two quarterbacks Tom Brady and Tim Tebow. Yes we know, Tom Brady is a pocket passer who meticulously reads defenses and uses his mind to overcome the opposition and Tebow uses his...
It has been a hectic, Tim Tebow-filled week in Patriots land. Sure, sure, we discussed other things, but no one dominated the discussion like the Broncos quarterback. Before we ship out to Denver to get ready for Sunday’s matchup, colleague Karen Guregian and I broke down the week that was in our weekly video. Here it is, as edited by Bob Greim:
By Jeremy Gottlieb, Patriots Daily Staff
It’s finally here. The Patriots trip to Denver comes in just two days and that means it’s time for them to get their taste of TEBOWMANIA! The Broncos QB is Tim Tebow, in case you haven’t heard of him, and at last look, he’s 7-1 as a starter, has his team in first place in its division and primed for the post-season and is able to leap...
The visitors tend to win ugly, but the home team has been downright ugly all year. However unpleasant in appearance at times, the Titans were most impressive in Week 2 with a 26-13 home victory over Baltimore. The rest of the time, well, they got blown out by Pittsburgh and Houston, almost beat New Orleans last Sunday (nice no calls on the final play when Saints defenders were knocking...
The Tim Tebow show has arrived for Patriots fans. Cam Newton is having a great rookie season, much better than Tebow’s sophomore campaign. However, the difference is Denver has a very good defense compared to Carolina’s sorry bunch. The Broncos have two great edge rushers in Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil.
Though he’s getting up there in age, Champ Bailey still shuts down...