If sportsbooks company Cantor Gambling has it right, the Denver Broncos will win between seven and 11 games in 2012. The Vegas lines-setter has now posted odds for 240 of the 256 regular season NFL games (all but Week 17).
A few notes from the 2012 Broncos spreads below:
- The Broncos open at home as two-point favorites to the Pittsburgh Steelers, but then are only favored once more before their bye in Week Seven.
- Home teams are favored in 11 of the Broncos’ contests. Three of the games are pick-em games, so the away team is only favored once in Denver’s 2012 season.
- The biggest predicted deficit for the Broncos is against New England in Week Five (+7). The largest predicted advantage is at home against Oakland and Tampa Bay (each -8.5).
View each week after the jump.
Denver Broncos 2012 Odds and Spreads (opening lines as of May 2012)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (+2) at Denver Broncos
- Denver Broncos (+2.5) at Atlanta Falcons
- Houston Texans (PICK) at Denver Broncos
- Oakland Raiders (+7) at Denver Broncos
- Denver Broncos (+7) at New England Patriots
- Denver Broncos (+2.5) at San Diego Chargers
- New Orleans Saints (+2.5) at Denver Broncos
- Denver Broncos (PICK) at Cincinnati Bengals
- Denver Broncos (PICK) at Carolina Panthers
- San Diego Chargers (+3.5) at Denver Broncos
- Denver Broncos (+1) at Kansas City Chiefs
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+8.5) at Denver Broncos
- Denver Broncos (-1.5) at Oakland Raiders
- Denver Broncos (+3.5) at Baltimore Ravens
- Cleveland Browns (+8.5) at Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos (no lines posted)
We knew the Denver Broncos 2012 schedule was tough, and this just confirms it. A 2-4 or 3-3 start to the season would be rather brutal though; Broncos better have their upset caps on early in 2012.
Agree, disagree with these odds? Let us know in the comments.
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!
|Best of Yardbarker||NFL News||MLB News||NBA News||NHL News|
Today's Best Stuff