If sportsbooks company Cantor Gambling has it right, the Denver Broncos will win between seven and 11 games in 2012. The Vegas lines-setter has now posted odds for 240 of the 256 regular season NFL games (all but Week 17).
A few notes from the 2012 Broncos spreads below:
- The Broncos open at home as two-point favorites to the Pittsburgh Steelers, but then are only favored once more before their bye in Week Seven.
- Home teams are favored in 11 of the Broncos’ contests. Three of the games are pick-em games, so the away team is only favored once in Denver’s 2012 season.
- The biggest predicted deficit for the Broncos is against New England in Week Five (+7). The largest predicted advantage is at home against Oakland and Tampa Bay (each -8.5).
View each week after the jump.
Denver Broncos 2012 Odds and Spreads (opening lines as of May 2012)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (+2) at Denver Broncos
- Denver Broncos (+2.5) at Atlanta Falcons
- Houston Texans (PICK) at Denver Broncos
- Oakland Raiders (+7) at Denver Broncos
- Denver Broncos (+7) at New England Patriots
- Denver Broncos (+2.5) at San Diego Chargers
- New Orleans Saints (+2.5) at Denver Broncos
- Denver Broncos (PICK) at Cincinnati Bengals
- Denver Broncos (PICK) at Carolina Panthers
- San Diego Chargers (+3.5) at Denver Broncos
- Denver Broncos (+1) at Kansas City Chiefs
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+8.5) at Denver Broncos
- Denver Broncos (-1.5) at Oakland Raiders
- Denver Broncos (+3.5) at Baltimore Ravens
- Cleveland Browns (+8.5) at Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos (no lines posted)
We knew the Denver Broncos 2012 schedule was tough, and this just confirms it. A 2-4 or 3-3 start to the season would be rather brutal though; Broncos better have their upset caps on early in 2012.
Agree, disagree with these odds? Let us know in the comments.
Delivered to your inbox
|Best of Yardbarker||NFL News||MLB News|
Today's Best Stuff