The Denver Broncos on Monday announced their 2012 Training Camp schedule. The schedule features 18 practices open to the public free of charge and a scrimmage at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on August 4th.
The team will begin practices on July 26 and conclude camp on August 17th. All practices will be held at the Paul D. Bowlen Memorial Broncos Centre in Englewood, Colo., with the exception of the team’s stadium scrimmage.
Please note that dates and times of all practices are scheduled to change. See the complete schedule after the jump.
2012 Denver Broncos Training Camp Schedule
Thursday, July 26 – 8:50-11:30 a.m.
Friday, July 27 – 2:20-5 p.m.
Saturday, July 28 – 8:50-11:30 a.m.
Sunday, July 29 – 2:20-5 p.m.
Monday, July 30 – 8:50-11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 1 – 2:20-5 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 2 – 8:50-11:30 a.m.
Friday, Aug. 3 – 2:20-5 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 4 – 3:30-6:05 p.m. (Sports Authority Field at Mile High)
Monday, Aug. 6 – 2:20-5 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 7 – 8:50-11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 8 – 8:50-11:00 a.m.
Thursday, Aug. 9 – Preseason Game No. 1: Denver at Chicago – 7:30 p.m. CDT
Saturday, Aug. 11 – 8:50-11:30 a.m.
Monday, Aug. 13 – 2:20-5 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 14 – 8:50-11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 15 – 2:20-5 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 16 – 8:50-11:30 a.m.
Friday, Aug. 17 – 8:50-11:00 a.m.
Saturday, Aug. 18 – Preseason Game No. 2: Denver vs. Seattle – 7 p.m. MDT
Sunday, Aug. 26 – Preseason Game No. 3: Denver vs. San Francisco – 2 p.m. MDT
Thursday, Aug. 30 – Preseason Game No. 4: Denver at Arizona – 8 p.m. MST
Fans should know –
- Practices are free admission and the gates open one hour before practice begins.
- Parking is available on a first-come-first-serve basis on the west side of the practice field so fans are advised to come early for parking.
- Their are no bleachers (fans usually sit on the grass on the west side of the practice field), bringing blankets to sit on is allowed. Lawn chairs are not permitted. Umbrellas are not allowed — bringing appropriate weather apparel is advised.
- Soft-sided bags no larger than 12” x 12” x 12” will be permitted at training camp.
- Still cameras are allowed, but the team does not let fans bring video cameras into practice. Only members of the media will be allowed to bring cameras with professional lenses and tripods to training camp. Any detachable lenses longer than the length of a credit card will not be permitted on camp premises.
- The team’s store will be on-site and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Select positions groups (WRs, DBs, RBs, etc.) will be available to sign autographs after each practice near fan-seating areas.
We’ll have more information as camp draws closer! Will you attend any practice sessions this year?
Delivered to your inbox
|Best of Yardbarker||NFL News||MLB News|
Today's Best Stuff
Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.
What is Yardbarker?