QB’s To Grab
1. Carson Palmer (OAK) Playoff Matchup: @GB, DET, KC
Palmer sucked in his first start but he has managed 299 and 2 TD’s in the last two starts. Add in McFadden and a stellar WR corp and you have the makings of a solid QB.
2. Andy Dalton (CIN) Playoff Matchup: HOU, STL, @ARI
By far the easiest schedule of all the quarterbacks available. Dalton’s solid production this season could give fantasy owners no qualms about inserting him come playoff time
3. Kevin Kolb (ARI) Playoff Matchup: SFO, CLE, @CIN
The guy has Larry Fiztgerald to throw to. That’s a guaranteed touchdown every week. He should be back in the fold this week.
4. Alex Smith (SFO) Playoff Matchup: @ARI, PIT, @SEA
Smith has a nice remaining schedule and although he will not produce a big week, he should give you moderate point totals.
5. Matt Leinart (HOU) Playoff Matchup: @CIN, CAR, @IND
He has the best running back in football, in Arian Foster, and one of the best wide receivers to throw it to in Andre Johnson . But, he hasn’t thrown a pass in two seasons. He’s a high risk, high reward kind of guy.
TE’s to Grab
1. Brent Celek (PHI) Playoff Matchup: @MIA, NYJ, @DAL
With both DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin battling injuries, Celek has become the Eagles number one receiving option. Expect that to continue.
2. Jake Ballard (NYG) Playoff Matchup: @DAL, WAS, NYJ
The guy is one of Eli Manning’s favorite red zone targets and is a guaranteed 3 receptions 40 yards every week. That’s hard to come by for many tight ends
3. Jermaine Gresham (CIN) Playoff Matchup: HOU, STL, @ARI
Ditto what was said above with Dalton and their easy schedule. Gresham just has to avoid injuries to produce solid numbers.
4. Ed Dickson (BAL) Playoff Matchup: IND, @SD, CLE
Dickson had his best week of the season last week. This could either be a one game aberration or a precursor for big second half of the season. Those matchups could make it the latter.
5. Scott Chandler (BUF) Playoff Matchup: @SD, MIA, DEN
The ultimate boom or bust player.The guy has managed to nab 6 touchdowns, but has just 191 yards. You have to bank on him finding the end zone to be valuable.
Check into Strait Pinkie tomorrow for RB’s and WR’s.
- Digg this!
- Share this on Reddit
- Share this on Facebook
- Tweet This!
- Buzz up!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Mixx
- Share this on Linkedin
Delivered to your inbox
|Best of Yardbarker||NFL News||MLB News||NBA News||NHL News|
Today's Best Stuff