Construction work at Lambeau Field sparked a minor fire that caused about $5,000 in damage to the Green Bay Packers stadium.
WLUK-TV reports workers were cutting a beam near the fourth floor Wednesday afternoon when sparks landed inside a wall, igniting foam insulation.
The area was evacuated. No one was hurt.
Green Bay Fire Lt. Nick Craig says the fire was small but in an unwieldy area. He says fire officials had to proceed slowly because they didn't want to open the wall and allow the flames an oxygen supply until they had enough water on hand.
The fire happened on Aaron Rodgers Day, a day the state proclaimed in honor of the Packers quarterback because Rodgers wears No. 12 and the date Wednesday was 12-12-12.