The Skins released Chris Cooley today. We were pretty big fans. Here are 47 reasons why:
1. He wore short shorts in practice.
2. He wore short shorts over long tights in practice.
3. He was drafted by Joe Gibbs, who’s “queer” for tight ends.
4. He left his car running for nine hours while attending a hockey game.
5. He and his brother competed in (and lost) the Mottram-Cooley throw-off.
6. He scored this 2007 TD that caused my brother and friends to lose it:
7. He scored three touchdowns before halftime against Dallas in a 2005 game that I was so drunk at.
8. He lost his fantasy matchup that week because his opponent started him.
9. He was pulled over while doing a radio interview, and he got out of it.
10. He was really into prank calling other NFL players.
11. He published a picture of his penis on the Internet.
12. He was once the Redskins’ nominee for NFL Man of the Year.
13. He took one of the world’s awesome wedding photos.
14. He wore his hair out for awhile.
15. He wore hi...