Around the NFL before Week Seven kicks off:
- Chargers tight end Antonio Gates is active today against the New York Jets after dealing with a foot injury that has caused him to miss three games this season. Gates should immediately go back into your lineup.
- On the quarterback front, which I touched on in Friday's column, Tarvaris Jackson is inactive for the Seahawks today, making Charlie Whitehurst the starter if you're in need of a QB.
- At wide receiver, the Broncos' Demaryius Moore is active for the first time this season. He probably won't get a ton of playing time in his first game, but with Brandon Lloyd being traded, Moore's got a chance to develop into the No. 1 receiver for QB Tim Tebow. Keep an eye on him.
- Falcons rookie WR Julio Jones is out today, so make sure he's out of your lineup.
- Kicker Sebastian Janikowski, a fantasy star because of his ability to drill 50-plus-yard field goals, is questionable for the Raiders today. Don't tak...