Found July 09, 2012 on
Kissing Suzy Kolber:
Flubby stumbled on the original Tampa Bay Buccaneers fight song from the late ’70s. If Josh Freeman lets his Jew ‘fro grow out, the team could give this a modern update.
– Eagles running back Dion Lewis got arrested over the weekend. Lewis and his brother got locked out of their hotel and proceeded to bang on glass doors and pull the fire alarm in an effort to get back in. It makes me sad to learn that the two were drunk at the time. I’d rather they were sober and just terrified of the dark.
– A Florida swimwear company is selling Gronk-branded bikinis. This might open the company up to a potential lawsuit, but Ravish Sands made the savvy move of getting a former Project Runway contestant to model them. No doubt Gronk will call off the legal eagles if he gets to ravish her sands. The sand’s in her vag, you see. #BeachSex
– The inventor of Electric Football has rattled aimlessly off this mortal coil at the age of 87.
– Jaguars defensive end Austen Lane got all meta by posting his da...
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
The Philadelphia Eagles have thankfully not been plagued with the rash of player arrests that have afflicted some teams, like the Detroit Lions this off season. But that streak has come to an end.
Running back Dion Lewis was arrested over the weekend in Albany, New York with his older brother for pulling trying to gain entry into the hotel’s lobby and eventually pulling...
Eagles backup running back Dion Lewis has found himself in hot water after he allegedly pulled a hotel's fire alarm when he could not gain access to the lobby.
As Dion Lewis knows, nothing is worse than getting locked out of your hotel late at night. But, as Lewis apparently doesn't know, pulling the fire alarm is not the best way to try and get back in, according to ESPN. The Philadelphia Eagles running back and his brother, Lamar Lewis, were arrested early Saturday morning after pulling the fire alarm at an Albany, N.Y. area hotel...
Eagles backup running back Dion Lewis was arrested in Albany over the weekend and charged with falsely reporting a fire and misdemeanor reckless endangerment.
The incident occurred when Lewis and his older brother were locked out of their hotel room. Lewis was released after his arraignment and his brother was being held in Albany County jail without bail.
''I want to apologize...
Philadelphia Eagles running back Dion Lewis was arrested with his older brother on Saturday morning for channeling his inner high schooler and pulling a fire alarm in a hotel he was staying at.
According to the Times Union:
The incident unfolded around 4 a.m., when Lewis and his brother, Lamar Lewis, were locked out of the Hampton Inn on Chapel Street, police said. The two men...
Adrian Peterson’s arrest this weekend featured a bigger name, but the arrest of Eagles’ running back Dion Lewis appears to be more serious. Lewis and his brother reportedly were intoxicated and locked out of their hotel room and Lewis played the fire alarm even though there was no fire, a felony in the state of New York. Lewis was also charged with misdemeanor reckless endangerment...
So it can be a felony to pull a fire alarm when there is no emergency in New York? Good to know. Dion Lewis found that out by actions.
While staying at the Albany Hampton Inn, Dion and his brother Lamar went out for a good Saturday night, returning around 4 am Sunday. Unfortunately Lewis either left his key card in the room or lost it at one of Abany’s many hotspots. This left...
Josh Freeman anchored the 27th ranked scoring offense in the league last year. He tallied up 16 more interceptions and 9 fewer touchdowns which, in fantasy land, are unacceptable from your No. 1 quarterback.
When you find yourself in close fantasy matchups, it is not only essential to have a quarterback who will put up big numbers but, you need a quarterback who will consistently...
10) Abstract act of free speech9) In his defense, who really thinks that the fire alarms at a Hampton Inn would actually work?8) Drew the short straw among the team's skill players for embarrassing the team in the off-season7) Was short on material tor his upcoming appearance at the Boys & Girls Club6) Wanted to add drama to the upcoming camp battle for the backup RB job5...
According to The Albany Times-Union, Vikings Running Back Adrian Peterson wasn’t the only RB to be arrested this weekend.
Dion Lewis, a fifth round draft pick for the Eagles in 2011 was also arrested, but his charges are much more than that of Peterson’s. Lewis was arrested Saturday in a Albany Hotel on Felony charges for falsely reporting a fire.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, right, hands off the ball to running back Dion Lewis during the NFL football team’s training camp at Lehigh University Thursday, July 28, 2011, in Bethlehem, Pa. (Credit: AP Photo/Alex Brandon)
As we reported earlier today, Dion Lewis was arrested along with his older brother, Lamar Lewis, for falsely reporting a fire by pulling a...
Philadelphia Eagles running back Dion Lewis and his older brother were charged with a felony count of falsely reporting a fire and misdemeanor reckless endangerment.
According to the Albany Times-Union, Lewis and his brother were arrested for pulling early Saturday morning for pulling a fire alarm at a hotel and banging on locked glass doors in the lobby.
Philadelphia Eagles running back Dion Lewis and his older brother
were charged with a felony count of falsely reporting a fire and
misdemeanor reckless endangerment.