1. Shonn Greene will be the leading rusher in the game, finishing with over 100 yards.
2. Jason Pierre-Paul will sack Mark Sanchez twice.
3. Eli Manning will throw for over 300 yards and a pair of touchdowns but will also have a pair of turnovers.
4. Mark Sanchez will throw for a little over 200 yards, a pair of touchdowns and will have one turnover.
5. Plaxico Burress will get into the end-zone.
6. Santonio Holmes will have his first 100 yard receiving game of the season and also get into the end-zone.
7. Dustin Keller will finish with 65 yards receiving and make a handful of big third down receptions.
8. Victor Cruz or Hakeem Nicks will beat Antonio Cromartie for a long touchdown.
9. Darrelle Revis will have an interception and completely lock down Nicks or Cruz, when matched up on them.
10. Antonio Cromartie will return a kick for a touchdown.
11. This will be a one possession game from start to finish.
12. You thought I was going to pick the Giants? C’mon man. Jets squeak one o...