Sunday looms around the corner and all your seasons have yet to really get going. The time is now to snipe those high value picks. JD Bunkis and I reflect on our picks for last week (Week 2 made us look good), break down all new picks for Week 3, tell you who you need to avoid, and answer your questions.
Also on this episode:
- Two possible survival picks for Week 3
- Who is more trouble, Chris Johnson or Michael Turner?
- Reflections on Thursday’s Giants/Panthers games
- Why we love Big Ben and Tony Romo this week
- What defenses to play
- We answer listener questions
- JD and I disagree on Brandon Lafell
- We totally agree on Justin Tucker
- JD and I make a wager on the Jets/Dolphins game
All that, plus much, much more.
If you have comments or questions for next week, leave them for us below.
Click on the player below to listen:
We’re loving Tony Romo this week. (Photo by Bigcats lair via CC BY-SA 3.0)
Connect with the Fantasy Football Forecast Podcast:
- Subscribe to the MSF Podcast on iTunes
- Join the MSF Podcast Email Digest and get an email whenever a new episode is posted.
- Follow@FantasyMSF on Twitter.
- Download this episode in mp3 format for later: Right-click this link, then hit “save link as”
The post MSF Fantasy Football Forecast: Week 3 Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em Picks, Preview & Projections appeared first on Midwest Sports Fans.
Delivered to your inbox
|Best of Yardbarker||NFL News||MLB News|
Today's Best Stuff
Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.
What is Yardbarker?