By Jim Weber
Jim Weber runs Lost Lettermen, a college football and men's basketball website. This week, he caught up with former NFL offensive lineman Kyle Turley.
If you had to guess which former NFL offensive lineman is now trying to become a rock star, Kyle Turley would probably be near the top of your list.
He's the free-spirited, heavily-tattooed, tell-it-like-it-is tough guy who's still best known for ripping the helmet off a defensive player and chucking it across the field nearly 10 years ago to the day while protecting his quarterback.
More from LostLettermen.com
• Where are they now? 50 biggest NFL busts
• Top 10 most prized QB prospects ever
• "White Reggie Bush" now H.S. senior
• College football's Top 20 best helmets
• Steve Spurrier costs gamblers $30 million
"Well, you know, that one's gonna stick," Turley said earlier this week from New Orleans, where he is touring. "That'll stay forever, man. So it ain't goin' nowhere. And I ain't goin' nowhere either,...