This is the the losersbracket.com style review of the Green Bay Packer Practice us losers attended today.
First let’s get to the chicks! This may have been a certain media star Jen Lada in front of us… best view of the day folks.
Jen Lada is smaller than Shaky Smithson (it’s not even that close!)
Here are our (in no particular order) non media filtered unbiased observations:
1. Anthony Hargrove absolutely was the one player that stood out at practice today. Not for what he did on the field (reps limited due to the 8 game suspension) but what he did off the field. Leader of the defensive line if not the entire defense, at least verbally. He was the first guy next to the coach, the most vocal after a good play, and looked to just be loving football. Love Teddy T for finding these kind of guys.
2. Jarel Worthy. First I didn’t know he was going to roll with 99. He was smiling on the bike on the way to the field. He was smiling drinking gatorade. He was smiling doing drills. And talking a lot! He looked really good. Talked to a media guy there and he said he felt Worthy would be better than Perry from day one.
3. Nick Perry and Clay Matthews hung out like roommates all day. Maybe it’s because they were first round picks. Maybe it’s because they play the same position. Maybe it’s the USC connection. Either way, definitely some love between these two.
4. Nick Perry looked totally lost in pass protection. It’s early…one practice… I was watching Jen a lot…blah blah blah. Hey, this is what I observed!
5. Packers look like a confident, fun, focused team. I loved the chemistry. But hey, not suprised for a 15-1 team that blew one game bad. It’s all in this year! Never saw a coach scream, but yet they all seemed intense.
6. Charles Woodson played 90% of the defense plays in deep safety territory. No idea if I like this or not. Actually I hate it. Our play maker is going to stay 20 yards away from the line of scrimmage.
7. RB Alex Green got about 40% of the snaps. Look a hell of a lot better than Ryan Grant. Runs low to the ground. Looks more like a fullback than a running back. Nice!
8. Donald Driver had three TDS. Defense looked horrible most of the practice. Could just be the Packers offense rules and the whole playing at 75% thing. Impossible to tell.
9. Tori Gurley is a giant. Diondre Borel is not. Randall Cobb is really little, but shocker, really fast. Gurley is maybe the tallest guy on team not named Finley. Gurley dropped a TD grab.. and there he LOOKED like Finley!
10. Ryan Picket was wearing an ice pack on his knee. He was on the field laughing the rest of practice. Thinking the largest player on the Packers (easily) just needed a gasser. He was wearing a sweet WORK WINS t-shirt after he got “hurt.”
11. Aaron Rodgers always looks cool and confident. Even from a far.
12. Clay Matthews, really, really, really likes his hair. (AJ Hawks long hair is gone if you missed it.)
13. The defensive lineman are HUGE up close. Many of the free agent WR’s and DB’s look about 5’9 and 150. I am sure they are bigger but that’s how it looked.
Who looks more thrilled WR Dale Moss or the kid? Both won’t ever play a real game for the Packers but they both had today!
THAT’S WHAT STOOD OUT TODAY FOR ME LOSERS. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.
– Roste Beefe
Delivered to your inbox
|Best of Yardbarker||NFL News||MLB News|
Today's Best Stuff
Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.
What is Yardbarker?