Found February 02, 2012 on
1) Introduction: Excuse me for sounding like Jon Gruden, but here’s a guy that really needs no introduction. Pat Lee has emerged as a convenient scapegoat for Packer fans ever since his embarrassing performance against the Detroit Lions. Throw in multiple mishaps the past couple seasons, and this is likely the final time AllGreenBayPackers.com will be evaluating Lee.
3) Expectations coming into the season: Lee was expected to be nothing more than a contributor on special teams. While he’s no Jarrett Bush, Lee was expected to step it up on a special teams unit that notoriously stuggled throughout 2010 (Dan Connolly anyone?)
4) Player’s highlights/low-lights: Highlights? Well, he recovered a fumble against the Chiefs in the preseason. That about covers it.
Now there are plenty of low-lights. Let’s start with the game in Detroit on Thanksgiving. Before the famous Ndamukong Suh stomp, Lee was ejected after
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
1) Introduction: This was supposed to the season where Raji established himself as a top defensive lineman. He never made that leap, and it killed the Packers down the stretch.
Busari Raji Jr.
Weight: 337 lbs.
3) Expectations coming into the season: Stud. After totaling 39 tackles, 6.5 sacks and dancing his...
1) Introduction: As the “other” outside linebacker from Middle Tennessee State (Erik Walden) on the Packers roster, Jamari Lattimore was perhaps the polar opposite of Vic So’oto. While So’oto was more powerful that quick, Lattimore was more quick than powerful. While So’oto exploded onto the scene during the preseason, Lattimore remained relatively...
Aaron Rodgers will be named the NFL's Most Valuable Player on Saturday night, and deservedly so.If it seems strange during a season in which Drew Brees passed for more yards than any quarterback in the history of the NFL that someone else would win MVP, but a closer look at the statistics explains why Rodgers will -- and should -- win in a landslide.Yes, Brees flew by Dan Marino...
It's the second time Ted Thompson won the Sporting News award, adding it to the one earned in 2007. It's a prestigious honor selected by coaches and fellow executives.
Quarterback Matt Flynn is unlikely to get the Packers franchise tag and be traded according to Tom Silverstein of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Silverstein has calulated the Packers would have to fit in the $14 million one-year tender for Flynn by releasing players. Source: The Redzone Attached Thumbnails
(source feed provided no summary content for this entry)
What? The Pro Bowl was on Sunday? I seriously pretty much forgot. Uh, your Vikings highlights ... Well, two white guys from the team played in the game ... Jared Allen had one tackle and ... Chad Greenway? He's a Pro Bowler? ... He had six tackles, four of them solo. So there's that, in case you were really interested in finding out what the best of the losers had to offer...
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- The Green Bay Packers have hired Tom Clements as their new offensive coordinator.
The Green Bay Packers announced that they have promoted quarterbacks coach Tom Clements to offensive coordinator. "Tom has been an integral part of our success and our staff, making it an obvious decision to promote him to offensive coordinator," head coach Mike McCarthy said. "He has earned this opportunity and we look forward to continued offensive success in 2012...