The Eagles first preseason game is a week away. We can almost hear the leather popping and the fight song playing. Let’s get more amped up for the upcoming season by continuing with our review of great Eagles from the past.
Scroll down slowly and then tell us how many clues it takes you to figure this one out.
1. He started his professional career with two seasons in the USFL
2. He played for the Eagles for eight seasons.
3. In 2008, ESPN rated him the best player in Eagle history.
4. He made the Pro-Bowl 13 times.
5. He recorded ten or more sacks in nine consecutive seasons.
6. His nickname was the “Minster of Defense.” [you shouldn't need this clue].
To help those who don’t have it memorized, I will keep adding in one line of the fight song as we go along, so we are able to sing it in unison by the time of the opening kickoff on September 9.
Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory.
Follow Professor Bush on Twitter.
po.src = ‘https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);